Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

From The VP of Yuneec-USA

Before you get too excited about the Mavic, you should see side by side footage...the quality of the image looks like oatmeal was smeared across the lens, very soft and "windy" once again the camera is an afterthought or perhaps because of its extremely small form factor they cut a few corners with the camera. I'm pleased with the H and I've got no interest in the Mavic...unless you're talking about Mavic bicycle racing wheels! I'll try to find the link and post it, they did a side by side with Phantom....

30Mbps camera data rate for the Mavic and 60 Mbps data rate for the P4 sensor is the same on both cameras the only difference is the backend processing. Same difference with the CGO3+ it's a low bitrate camera and suffers the same issues.

i was planning on buying it but have decided i dont want to spend any more money on SFF flying cameras, just going to buy Inspire1Pro in the end for me is picture quality

Reactions: Brent
I'm confused, here in UK I'm sure we've been able to get realsense on it's own for a while? As well as IPS separately?
Typhoon H IPS (Indoor Positioning System)
Yuneec Drones - innovative quadcopters

Is it just US that's been waiting? Are we really that lucky in the UK!?
Overpriced :)
here Yuneec TYPHOON H Indoor Positioning System | IPS System but they changing availability from august :) every magic 2 weeks:)
Yuneec TYPHOON H RealSense Module | Typhoon H

same here

Yuneec Indoor Positioning Module for Typhoon H
Yuneec RealSense Module for Typhoon H

I have no interest in Realsense anyway, but the IPS at that price may be a nice addition to have in the future...

So a 4k 3axis stabilised camera is just for FPV, same as the H then

I have no interest in Realsense anyway, but the IPS at that price may be a nice addition to have in the future...
Unless you fly indoors , there is no need for IPS, as once your above 20 feet it won't do you any good anyways! Mine always hovered just fine from inches to 400 feet of the ground without IPS !

True, mine does hover rock solid too, but I often do low fly-throughs of barns and workshops, and it's usually a case of just flying manual through there, but may be nice to have position hold so I can adjust camera settings etc when it's in the air inside a building without having to land or worry about where it's drifting. It's not hugely expensive so something I may consider adding in the future (as long as it works well of course!)

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval