Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FS: Yuneec Typhoon H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Typhoon H with Intel RealSense Technology boasts all the original Typhoon H features plus an Intel RealSense R200 Camera with Intel Atom processor that learns its environment and maps routes.

It uses three different cameras and sensors to build a 3D model of the world, and then adapts intelligently to obstacles.

To improve stability, new downward facing sensors allow you to fly indoors or outdoors as well as get close to the ground with our without great GPS reception.

The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that allows its user to program autonomous flights for brilliant photos and videos.

Asking price is US $1,621.62

Pm me if you are interested, Only serious buyers

Attachments

• bok.jpg
    bok.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 38
  • bok2.jpg
    bok2.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 35
You do realize we can buy a brand new H with realsense from Bestbuy for $1100 right?... Lol!!!

Reactions: DoomMeister
Ok - offer. Not knowing how long you've had it - condition of batteries (how many times you've used them) and the fact its a standard pro bundle... $600... With the plus coming out any day now, that's a fair price.

CAN A MOD PLEASE FLAG THIS THREAD. I BELIEVE GHOSTMOOD IS SCAMMER. BUYERS BEWARE. GHOSTMOOD, I'M NOT AN IDIOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital