Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Full cage for Plus and H520.

Peggy,

Are you suggesting people learn how to fly? The method you referenced is exactly the way things used to be done and to regress to the point we have to revert to the basics might incite a riot[emoji75]

BEST comment on the forum today!! You deserve an award LOL!!

And you nailed it!! :)

Guys, Now sit back, grab a beer and enjoy the show. I have now been given the all clear to release the videos, so I have made them a little more interesting by adding some music instead of just banging up the clips.
Now if you dont think this is worth it's weight in gold for INDOOR flying (not bouncing off the nearest tree) for inspection work I would think you were bonkers.
It will be available to buy within the next couple of weeks at a price of £349.99 from Yuneec UK. It will also be available to Europe. I will try to find out if it is going to be available to USA and rest of world

As promised here it is.

Great choice of music too!

Reactions: Peggy
Great choice of music too!

Will this cage also need an extra setting in the remote ? Whenever hurting a wall, the H520 will want to go thru it, and at the end, flip over, no ?
I guess this video 'As promised here it is' is not in GPS-mode ?

I was thinking of making one of my own, the joints with my 3d-printer, and the axes with 3mm polyester-frames. See my post around it : Spherical protection
(still working on that)

Reactions: BigAl07
The aircraft should not want to roll over when encountering an object as the flight controller is dedicated to keeping the aircraft in balance upright and has bank angle limits set to prevent “unusual attitudes”. Put the system in GPS off mode and turn as hard as you can and you’ll see those limits in play. Let go of the sticks while in a hard fast turn and the system almost immediately self levels. You can also place the H in a low hover and bump the landing gear to induce tilt, which acts the same as hitting an object. It does not roll over.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone