Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Getting better with editing

Reaction score
I first posted my work in September so I thought I'd show you some more - because I'm happy with my development in editing. I still have to find / remember to film more angles of the one subject. That in turn means using the three batteries at one location, having the shot list and ticking them off and being more gutsy when I'm on location. I mean the birds have only been warning me and none has actually made contact ... yet ... Im wondering if the last big one was a sea eagle or magpie. Emm I'll head back to the location and test him out.

For your viewing pleasure usually 1 minute montages - any more and you'll loose interest (I know I do with 4 minutes of only flying around)

Pacific Ocean - it took me days to get the fly through to work - it's not perfect but it will do for now. This intro is the one I'm most proud of.

Learning Journey mode

Showing how good the TYH is good at trimmig trees

Jacaranda trees in bloom - Grafton (6hrs drive from home - looking for trees closer to home to film with the different and more cinematic drone moves) REMASTERED to repair issues

I still have to edit; canola fields, surfing, a pod of dolphins, sailing, hyperlapse to name a few. Next: going out to shoot for a FPV style edit - when it stops raining.

Happy Sunday all.

Last edited:
Can you provide the Name of the Editing Program you are using to edit your Video? Settings for the Camera? I take it you are using the CG03 camera on the H model. Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: AussieCate
Can you provide the Name of the Editing Program you are using to edit your Video? Settings for the Camera? I take it you are using the CG03 camera on the H model. Thanks in Advance.
Morning (at least on my side of the world) I use Adobe Premiere Pro - but have had similar success with Ulead and Final Cut Pro.
Yes using the CGO3+ on the H.
Camera settings: highest quality 40something x something .... at whatever frame rate is offers. Always white balance it out on gorgeous mode (in the last clip I made NO colour grading or other exposure adjustments - totally forgot that side of it as I was concentrating on the flow with the music ... oops) and the exposure is 100 at 1/50 (so the frame rate must be 24 or 25)
Oh and an ND Filter - probably the ND16 to keep the exposure.
When I shot at the beach recently I used the CPL and it SUCKS because I have to use ISO 100 at 1/400 or something to not hve it over exposed. I'll edit the footage of it to see what the difference in the final product is. I think it's going to be gltchy.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval