Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimble Horizon tilt

Hopefu
Got the call from Yuneec Tech went the way i figured it would. Can't trouble shoot it over the phone, box it up and send it to us so we can charge you to fix it. Well that doesn't help me understand what is wrong with the drone, SO, I did the camera reset 2 times and turned the drone off each time. It appears to be holding a level horizon now on my coffee table. It's raining right now so as soon as I can take it out and test fly it to see if it's fixed I'll let everyone know the results..
Hopefully a positive result.

It's raining right now so as soon as I can take it out and test fly it to see if it's fixed
When I need a test flight and the weather is bad I remove the props and "hand fly" around the room. That way you can test tilt, yaw and level functions while changing headings etc.

Reactions: John Hennessy
Got the horizon seeming like it's fixed. Reset camera and did gimble calibration again. it stays level no matter what direction the camera is pointed. Weather is not good today, next nice day i;ll put some time on it a see if it:s fixed gimble straight.jpg

Had to reset again today and recal camera Shouldn't have to keep doing that.... Wish I knew someone with the same drone so I could try their camera

Reactions: John Hennessy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio