Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Global position on Camera

Reaction score
Looking for clarification of the global setting with the the Camera pan. My understanding was that if you pan the camera so it is looking at you and then move the drone away the camera will stay focused on you no matter which way you turn the drone. Is that true because the only time that it will do that is if I yaw the drone around. Then the camera stays pointed at me. If I move the drone away the camera does not continue to point at me? This is in Angle mode. Thank you.

Last edited:
Global pan is working just as it should. If you hover in one spot and have the camera pointed at you while in global pan mode, it will remain pointed at you no matter which way you yaw the aircraft. But if you're in Angle Mode and fly the drone to some other spot in the sky, you will likely be out of frame for the camera, because it will still be pointing at whatever azimuth heading it had when you started to move the drone. To keep the camera pointed at you no matter what, you'll have to use the Watch Me feature in Smart Mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy