Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Go pro hero 7 mod for q500

Reaction score
Is there any way too transmit the video signal from a hero 7 newer go pro too the st10 remote i have the mk58

Yes you can bind it to your ST10.
Hi I have just seen the post of connecting A go pro 7 to the 500 while you say it can be done, the original post said the Gopro 7 has different connections than the go pro 4 I don't have a gopro 7 can you explain the connections. I'm in the UK.

Hey thanks for your reply :) The hero 7 has a usb c connection where as the mk58 plug that goes into the hero 4 is mini usb
Hi I have just seen the post of connecting A go pro 7 to the 500 while you say it can be done, the original post said the Gopro 7 has different connections than the go pro 4 I don't have a gopro 7 can you explain the connections. I'm in the UK.

Sorry I jumped the Gun on this 1, I didn't realize GoPro Changed the AV Out Connection, I searched, and I don't see any FPV Cables for anything beyond the Hero 4, and I can't find any info or even a Pinout anywhere. It maybe easier to put a CGO3 on your Q500 and eliminate the MK58, from what I hear the Video can Lag, and be Glitchy. I will keep my eyes out for any more info on your GoPro 7. There is a GoPro Listed on the ST10+ List of Cameras, is it listed on your Controller?

Reactions: AnthonyDrone
Is the ST10 working with android? I know you can install the GoPro app on the ST16 and use it. The ST16 also controls the Q500.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval