Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Going to sell my H+ when I get the new one back from Yuneec.

I am also waiting for the response, if tongue-in-check. Given I have already put in 3000 hours this year since January.
#Windluv are you on the YOG tips page on FB?

No. I don't interact to much with FB other then close friends. This is essentially the only Yunnec forum I ues as RCG is a bit much. Is the YOG on FB worthwhile?
I left FB over a month ago. Couldn't stand the control that FB was putting on conservatives. There's a user with your user name on YOG tips.

FB YOG has some great advice but the cons were worse for me than the pros. I miss the Yuneec stuff on FB but that's about it. Everyone is afraid of being banned on FB. I just got tired of the sheep and trolls on FB. Thought you were the guy on the tips page. The YOG is worth it.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I left FB over a month ago. Couldn't stand the control that FB was putting on conservatives. There's a user with your user name on YOG tips.

FB YOG has some great advice but the cons were worse for me than the pros. I miss the Yuneec stuff on FB but that's about it. Everyone is afraid of being banned on FB. I just got tired of the sheep and trolls on FB. Thought you were the guy on the tips page. The YOG is worth it.
Not me. Interesting, one of our software developers closed his FB account, and an impersonator opened it back up to use for 'his' purposes. Our developer got it back and simply keeps it so no one else can. Thank you. Will check out the YOG there.

Reactions: thoneter
Reactions: thoneter
Been flying mine for straight 3 weeks and today is the 3rd week.

I just to have Friday blues. This sUAS will make you think and fly like a real pilot, because you’re constantly checking and never complacent.

My only and the only wishlist that I have is the NFZ unlock flash. Once then do, I will buy another one, because there not a lot of mapping during the winter time [emoji1421]

DJI forums are filled with flight issue problems that far out weight what you read about here. Somehow people believe that buying a DJI product is the cure but all it really does is open the same issues with another brand and if you know nothing about drones and just read the DJI forums you would get the impression that drones are nothing you would ever want to spend money on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guardianangelstowing