Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS and altitude info in images.

Reaction score
Interesting enough the C23 camera are now storing GPS info and altitude in both the jpg and raw image files, but Yuneec for some reason didn't announce this on the latest update.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 33
the day Yuneec announces the details of its update, a specific manual and all this communicated by e-mail to each customer, I go on holiday at home.

Reactions: PatR and mbernholdt
[emoji16]

Reactions: oliver
With the exception of the CGO-4, which does not log GPS position data, Yuneec’s cameras have always logged EXIF data. The JPG’s seem to contain more data than DNG’s but they have recorded data that could be brought up using photo properties. Are you sure your previous photos did not also have this data?

Reactions: mbernholdt
With the exception of the CGO-4, which does not log GPS position data, Yuneec’s cameras have always logged EXIF data. The JPG’s seem to contain more data than DNG’s but they have recorded data that could be brought up using photo properties. Are you sure your previous photos did not also have this data?

I only have had Altitude in my images until the dreaded 80801 update but happy to see it came :)

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786