Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS not pairing with Yuneeq Q500

Reaction score
So I finally get my repaired drone back after support replaced two defective motors only to find out that my remote controller will not pair at all with the drone. I cannot even start the drone. It has solid purple on drone and cannot bind to it. Looks like a support call! Any ideas?

Give this a try, if this don't work then I would call CS

Turn Everything Off Bird and TX

Turn on the ST10+ but not the bird

After it initializes select Model. Select it at the bottom right of screen.

Touch and Hold the model. Menu appears. Touch & DELETE.

Now turn off ST10+

Turn on the Bird. After it is on, Tilt forward from the back end 45 degrees two times to enter Bind Mode. Back light will start flashing Orange.

Turn on ST10+ Select Flight Settings,at this time it will ask you to go to model select and create a new model. Once you have giving it a name click save and then Select Bind. Bind the Model and Bind the Camera

Tap Return Button at bottom of ST10+ a few times to get back to

Thanks KB,

Unfortunately it did not work so it is time to call support. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks. Issue resolved. The awesome folks at EZDrone helped me out yesterday. I had to bind the controller to the drone and was able to get that fixed. Unfortunately, Yuneec did not fix the broken motor issue correctly so have to send it back AGAIN for warranty repairs. Ugh!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval