Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gps stays in acquiring

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm new to the hobby
Has anybody had experience this problem.
Had a hard crash and now is doing this
Blinking red in the light in the bottom of battery door and solids in the motors. Remote reads coordinates picks up 14 sat , g speed Etc... But it stays in acquiring gps signal

Thanks you in advance .....

Blinking red in the light in the bottom of battery door and solids in the motors. Remote reads coordinates picks up 14 sat , g speed Etc... But it stays in acquiring gps signal

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    895.6 KB · Views: 48

I haven't experienced that issue yet. It is possible that after the hard crash your drone got unbound (lost connection) to the ST10+ and a quick fix could be binding it again. If that doesn't solve your problem try conecting the drone to your computer.
You can download the graphical user interface (GUI) software on the TYPHOON product page at www.Yuneec.com. Follow the on-screen instruccions to install and operate the software which allows you to see the status of all sensors, to adjust various settings, check GPS accuracy, update firmware and more using the included USB Interface/Programmer. You might need to recalibrate the accelerometer and the compass as well if after getting your drone to fly again you feel it behaves weirdly. I hope this helps.

I haven't experienced that issue yet. It is possible that after the hard crash your drone got unbound (lost connection) to the ST10+ and a quick fix could be binding it again. If that doesn't solve your problem try conecting the drone to your computer.
You can download the graphical user interface (GUI) software on the TYPHOON product page at www.Yuneec.com. Follow the on-screen instruccions to install and operate the software which allows you to see the status of all sensors, to adjust various settings, check GPS accuracy, update firmware and more using the included USB Interface/Programmer. You might need to recalibrate the accelerometer and the compass as well if after getting your drone to fly again you feel it behaves weirdly. I hope this helps.
Thanks Blue figther i will try that

;)From the looks of the impressions on the wires, it would appear that they were pinched in assembly. Just a matter of time before you would have a problem like a flyaway! Your crash may have helped you dodge a bullet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis