Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Great group of Guys

Reaction score
I have been in aviation since 1985. I have gone to fly ins, sitins and overnight air campings, all through the years. I can honestly say, The guys who are attracted to aviation are honest, hard-working, and people of very very high integrity. One of the most important things I have found in remote control pilots, they really and truly want to help you get into and enjoy this sport This is bragging I know. keep it up Guys.

I have been in aviation since 1985. I have gone to fly ins, sitins and overnight air campings, all through the years. I can honestly say, The guys who are attracted to aviation are honest, hard-working, and people of very very high integrity. One of the most important things I have found in remote control pilots, they really and truly want to help you get into and enjoy this sport This is bragging I know. keep it up Guys.
I agree, well said. You and I are about the same age and I, like yourself, have been around aviation a long time. I flew ultralights for several years in the early 80's. I have never met such wonderful people in aviation and RC as well. This is my second year flying RC drones and really enjoy it. Been flying another brand but will be ordering a TH soon. Pilots on this forum are great bunch and are willing to help in any way they can.

Reactions: DroneClone
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way thanks guys

Reactions: DroneClone
Include yourself D.F. I've noticed you are very fair and not negative in anyway when answering here on the forum.

Reactions: Hychewright
You guys are going to make me blush

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval