Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from Arnhemland, Australia...

Reaction score
I've been lurking on here for a while now and, yes, I am the proud owner of a YTH. I got mine a month or so ago and have been flying it as much as possible. Still only have one battery - waiting on 3 more in the post.
I finally got out today to get some 'worthwhile' footage and figured I'd share some of my back yard with you all.
This video was shot with both the YTH and one of my QAV250's. Video settings on the YTH for this clip were 1920 X 1080 and full auto settings.

Hope you enjoy it and I plan on sharing more once I get a few more batteries here.

Loved the fast flying towards the end. What is interesting is the way the camera tilted during the turns as I expected the gimbal to keep it level

Loved the fast flying towards the end. What is interesting is the way the camera tilted during the turns as I expected the gimbal to keep it level

Sorry - should have mentioned in this post, the first part of the video is filmed with my YTH, the last section is filmed with my QAV250. I only still have one battery for the YTH so I wasn't able to get a lot of footage with that rig.

Arnhem,
Welcome to the group. Always nice to see footage from other places no matter what you filmed with.
We have several members on here from the land of OZ.

Are you near the L. Crater?

Yes I am. I plan on visiting this site shortly and, with permission from the landowners, I also plan on filming it from the air.

Not many people are aware of this spot - even people living here. How do you know about it??

Someone told me about it. A meteorite hit?
Please post the video when you make it.

Hi Ant, long time no see. Not see you since OP days!
looking forward to seeing some more vids of the beautiful land you call home. ;)

The video is very good no matter how you did it. Are there crocs in that river?

The video is very good no matter how you did it. Are there crocs in that river?

Definitely crocs in that river. You may have noticed that when I was flying FPV with the 250 that I was sitting out on the river bank. I always make sure I am not right next to the water as there is a chance that a croc may be around, and when wearing the FPV goggles, I am 'blind' to my immediate surroundings.
I was also fortunate to have a spotter in the boat on this day.. I usually fly alone.

Next video from the Typhoon H. This edit was filmed entirely with the CCC feature. I am using this a LOT and just love the way that it free's me up to just focus entirely on the gimbal/camera functions. Perfect for my location.
Hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed flying this one.

Reactions: OzCougar
Next video from the Typhoon H. This edit was filmed entirely with the CCC feature. I am using this a LOT and just love the way that it free's me up to just focus entirely on the gimbal/camera functions. Perfect for my location.
Hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed flying this one.

Nice .... looking forward to your next one .... and welcome ;).

Cheers :cool:

Latest edit from my back yard (or front yard) - also posted over in the photo/video section of this forum.

My latest edit. Filmed over the past few days. The majority of these flights were not only over water, but also in areas where a recovery was not an option. A lot of trust goes into your airframe for this sort of thing and needless to say, I am loving my Typhoon H.

Great stuff. Put pics and vids into the Pic and Video section and they'll get more views.
Photos and Videos

EDIT: Oops, I see you started that. OK, just let this thread go, don't duplicate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval