Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings From Iceland

Reaction score
I'm very happy to hear they have released new firmware, I updated to the previous version about a month ago. It has been absolutely terrible in Iceland flying with it....yesterday I calibrated three times in the field to try and get some stability. When I flew the first firmware here on just released H last June I had no problems this time is another story.

On a positive note the Peau 8.2 lens has been absolutely stellar...when I get time I'll upload some video...but not until I get the H to fly the way it used to. I sure hope the Nov. 16 release solves the problems I'm having. I don't like screwing around in the field in this kind of weather.

Attached is a photo I took in one of the ice caves...when the H works properly hopefully after the new firmware I will be going back to this cave.Waterfall Cave-8412.jpg Also a shot from Northern Lights last night.

Attachments

• Northern Lights Jokulsarlon-8561.jpg
    Northern Lights Jokulsarlon-8561.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Beautiful work Mickeyboo, however, unlike Tuna, I don't want your job! Getting shots like this take a long time and you are working in the cold - I hate cold weather and would rather sit here in the warmth and just look at your images and video.

Hope the new update brings the H back to how you had it previously.

I've updated both machines, they were both exhibiting the issues mentioned as corrected thus I had no choice but to update them both. Toilet bowl and would not land properly were the two mail issues. As I've already stated earlier software versions without as many photo choices is preferable to me for shooting video. Best of luck to all of you on this new version. Is it possible to reload older versions?

There is a video on Yuneec UK site giving guidance on going back to earlier version. Not sure which version you need but it may be useful.

Thanks, I had seen it in reference to loading US version on Euro Machines...I will look back and see if I can find it...I'll try this latest update and see what happens.

I believe you will find the latest update will correct your issues. It seems like this update has given the best results over previous ones.

That is wonderful news Steve thanks for letting me know...I will be compass calibrating both today H's then testing then hopefully getting some good
flying in the rest of the day.

That is wonderful news Steve thanks for letting me know...I will be compass calibrating both today H's then testing then hopefully getting some good
flying in the rest of the day.
Be sure to erase the flight data after the update as noted in the update video at minute 2:24

I the above video with me and followed it to the letter. I calibrated where I'm staying and again on site. I flew one H today the first flight it exhibited all the bad things as the previous update. However on batteries 2 and 3 it flew perfectly like it used to. I hope it stays that way...I will try and post video of Iceland video and a couple stills tomorrow...when I go somewhere where I don't have to pay for uploading large files.
Cheers thanks to every for their suggestions and support.

I'm very happy to hear they have released new firmware, I updated to the previous version about a month ago. It has been absolutely terrible in Iceland flying with it....yesterday I calibrated three times in the field to try and get some stability. When I flew the first firmware here on just released H last June I had no problems this time is another story.

On a positive note the Peau 8.2 lens has been absolutely stellar...when I get time I'll upload some video...but not until I get the H to fly the way it used to. I sure hope the Nov. 16 release solves the problems I'm having. I don't like screwing around in the field in this kind of weather.

Attached is a photo I took in one of the ice caves...when the H works properly hopefully after the new firmware I will be going back to this cave.View attachment 4187 Also a shot from Northern Lights last night.

The Northern Lights shot is epic!!! Love it!

Any updates on a short video clip Mickeyboo? Would love to see more footage :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appslurehina