Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings From Maryland H520 Owner

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a used H520 a couple weeks ago after reading tons of threads here and reading reviews. It's a pretty good little bird. This is my 4th drone, and as always, each one has a unique set of challenges to overcome.

I like how the 520 flies and am looking forward to mastering it in the coming weeks.

I'm in Annapolis, a drinking town with a sailing problem. And yes, I'm a sailor. :D

Hello,

I bought a used H520 a couple weeks ago after reading tons of threads here and reading reviews. It's a pretty good little bird. This is my 4th drone, and as always, each one has a unique set of challenges to overcome.

I like how the 520 flies and am looking forward to mastering it in the coming weeks.

I'm in Annapolis, a drinking town with a sailing problem. And yes, I'm a sailor. :D

Hey, fellow sailor and typhoon flier here in Arlington. Keep my boat in Galesville. Welcome to the group.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: seowashdc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772