Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from Pekin, Illinois

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! My name is Brad Starcevich, I'm 62 years old and enjoying retirement. I just placed my order for a shiny new Typhoon H no less than 10 minutes ago. I have been flying beginner drones (Syma X5SW and X11C) for a bit over a month now. I can't wait for the new bird to arrive.

I've been lurking here for several weeks, and it's obvious to me that this forum is a valuable resource for any drone pilot, especially those flying YUNEEC drones. Happy flying to everyone!

Reactions: GRH
I guarantee many hours and months of enjoyment and great video. You started off correctly with the Syma. Great way to learn to fly. You will find this much easier and very stable. BTW, I lived near you for many years before retiring and moving to the U.P. of Michigan.

Hello, Steve.

Thank you for the reply. A good friend of mine lives close, and advised that I start with the Syma, or something similar. I am glad that I did, because I've learned to NOT
fly too close to trees, etc. BTW, I'm now an expert at recovering drones from trees. I won't be doing that with the Typhoon H. Where did you live close to me?

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello, Steve.

Thank you for the reply. A good friend of mine lives close, and advised that I start with the Syma, or something similar. I am glad that I did, because I've learned to NOT
fly too close to trees, etc. BTW, I'm now an expert at recovering drones from trees. I won't be doing that with the Typhoon H. Where did you live close to me?
Trees are not your friend. Altitude is your friend.
I lived in East Peoria for 30 years. The scenery here is phenomenal. Forests, rocky bluffs and waterfalls. I need to fly and video more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval