Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings Yuneekers...

Reaction score
So, at the risk of sounding like a total newbie, I'd like to say "Hey Guys" and point out that I'm a total newbie. I've had several toy caliber drones and I've got some limited experience with an Open-Source Cheerson CX-20, but this is my first experience with anything even remotely as smooth as the Typhoon.

Wow! This thing's amazing.

Of course, as a total newbie, it should come as no surprise that I've already had a crash, but that's not got anything to do with the machine...totally pilot error involving poor depth perception at about 500 feet and a pine tree, but that's a story for another time. In another thread, I'll be asking for some expert advice on how to recover from my crash.

Just reading the forum has been really helpful thus far. This place seems like a fantastic resource.

Hopefully, you guys won't get tired of what undoubtedly will be a steady stream of total newbie questions from me!

Thanks in advance!

A warm welcome from me in the U.K.
Don't be afraid to ask us your questions. Remember that (IMHO) no question is stupid if it is genuinely posed...but remember to use the forum's search feature where possible (magnifying glass icon top right of the screen) since your questions may have already been asked and answered...no point in raking old coals, so to speak.

There are some extremely knowledgeable people on this forum as I'm sure you have already noticed. :)

Welcome to YuneecPilots @4N6Guy!

@FlushVision has said it well. About the only thing that can’t be fixed by home repair is some of the camera gimbal functions as they require special equipment for calibration. As long as parts can be acquired the TH can be fixed.

Reactions: Xpfreak
Thanks guys! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I'm in Northwest Louisiana, in case there are any other Yuneec folks in the area...

So, at the risk of sounding like a total newbie, I'd like to say "Hey Guys" and point out that I'm a total newbie. I've had several toy caliber drones and I've got some limited experience with an Open-Source Cheerson CX-20, but this is my first experience with anything even remotely as smooth as the Typhoon.

Wow! This thing's amazing.

Of course, as a total newbie, it should come as no surprise that I've already had a crash, but that's not got anything to do with the machine...totally pilot error involving poor depth perception at about 500 feet and a pine tree, but that's a story for another time. In another thread, I'll be asking for some expert advice on how to recover from my crash.

Just reading the forum has been really helpful thus far. This place seems like a fantastic resource.

Hopefully, you guys won't get tired of what undoubtedly will be a steady stream of total newbie questions from me!

Thanks in advance!
Yup, fascinating technology and quite an amazing hexacopter. Welcome aboard!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop