Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H control issue

Reaction score
I've repaired my H after lots of help on here. Today was first flight after repairs. She's real twitchy in control on all axis' and when landed, powers down then back up and will take off again. Its fine on start up sitting on the pad. Camera not installed.

Reactions: ccox63
What position is your Rate slider in when you land?

Check your sticks and other controls in the Hardware Monitor and make sure the display matches your movements without lag or jerkiness. If it does clean your sticks with a plastic safe contact cleaner.

Once things look good in the Hardware Monitor, double tap the Volts icon to bring up the Channel Output display. Check that CH1 follows J1, CH2 follows J4, CH3 follows J3, and CH4 follows J2 (assuming you are set to Mode 2 for stick control). Press B1 and check that CH1 displays -25%. Set the Rate slider to full rabbit and ensure that CH1 goes to 100% with J1 full up, and 0% at full down. Now set the Rate slider to full turtle and you will see CH1 restricted to 20% to 80% at full movement of J1.

D9821540-7DEC-46C4-8299-D9390650FE34.jpeg

What position is your Rate slider in when you land?

Check your sticks and other controls in the Hardware Monitor and make sure the display matches your movements without lag or jerkiness. If it does clean your sticks with a plastic safe contact cleaner.

Once things look good in the Hardware Monitor, double tap the Volts icon to bring up the Channel Output display. Check that CH1 follows J1, CH2 follows J4, CH3 follows J3, and CH4 follows J2 (assuming you are set to Mode 2 for stick control). Press B1 and check that CH1 displays -25%. Set the Rate slider to full rabbit and ensure that CH1 goes to 100% with J1 full up, and 0% at full down. Now set the Rate slider to full turtle and you will see CH1 restricted to 20% to 80% at full movement of J1.

View attachment 24750
Is this for the H+ or the H. I've never seen this before on the H??

It is on the H480. Double tap the Volts icon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval