Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Controller Board Versions?

Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between the main controller board version 5 released October 2015 and version 7 released March 2016? Noticed that both are available via dealers but no mention of any difference or of the version number at all. The flight controller is V01 without variation (that I've seen).
Thanks

Reactions: Drone_Video
Is this for the board on the TH itself? I will not have an answer for you, but I'm very interested if you are seeing different hardware versions on the TH itself - speculation has been floating around about different version of hardware that might explain why there is a wild difference between some users experiences? thus my intent interest in your questions answer!

Is this for the board on the TH itself? I will not have an answer for you, but I'm very interested if you are seeing different hardware versions on the TH itself - speculation has been floating around about different version of hardware that might explain why there is a wild difference between some users experiences? thus my intent interest in your questions answer!

The board itself -- see pic
HBOARD.jpg

The board itself -- see pic
View attachment 4946

Also -- the main board is what they call the power distribution board. It's apart from the flight controller board that sits on top of it. I would suspect that differences in behavior would be manifested with different versions of the flight controller board -- not the power distribution board. The flight controller boards seem to all be V01. Just a thought -- don't know for sure.

I wish I could offer some more assistance with this for you. Hopefully someone one else has some answers. Thanks for posting the picture... next time I have my opened up I will look close at it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads