Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"H"eads up for the Oz crew!

Reaction score
Just spoken to my dealer... They heard from the importers yesterday that units are due toward the end of next week, for delivery soon after... And from what I gathered, he couldn't wait to get them out to save any more pressure on them!
Clearly, the dealers want this over as much as anyone, so there won't be any delay contacting customers to say, "Get over here, and pick it up!"

Just spoken to my dealer... They heard from the importers yesterday that units are due toward the end of next week, for delivery soon after... And from what I gathered, he couldn't wait to get them out to save any more pressure on them!
Clearly, the dealers want this over as much as anyone, so there won't be any delay contacting customers to say, "Get over here, and pick it up!"
LOL!, If my dealer called me and said get over hear and get it, I'd drive from Texas to New York to get it! maybe? ! I am sure I could find alot of cool places to fly on the way back! Hope you get em soon Chris!

Everybody is giving me the fever! I am torn between waiting for the later version (as I would like to have it with Realsense, backpack, etc.as a grouppo). But I don't have anything else to fly so I may get in the ever-growing line of waiters, those who regrettably stalled the decision to purchase until reviews came out of actual test flights. I purchased a Phantom 4 a while back but as a friend had incredible trouble with the downloads and was advised by the Apple store to reject it; I returned it unopened after reading so much good about the H. So I am changing to those who have said why miss six months of fun flying?

Reactions: DroneClone
Everybody is giving me the fever! I am torn between waiting for the later version (as I would like to have it with Realsense, backpack, etc.as a grouppo). But I don't have anything else to fly so I may get in the ever-growing line of waiters, those who regrettably stalled the decision to purchase until reviews came out of actual test flights. I purchased a Phantom 4 a while back but as a friend had incredible trouble with the downloads and was advised by the Apple store to reject it; I returned it unopened after reading so much good about the H. So I am changing to those who have said why miss six months of fun flying?
Just took my one year old Phantom 3 pro out for a spin and it just took off wildly and uncontrollable and crashed to earth. I did all the calibrations as always have no idea wtf happened? Lucky nothing was broken, but re calibrated and flew again and it did the crazy fly again and crashed again, still no damage, I guess it's going Monday to DJI USA for repairs! Sucks, was such a beautiful day!

Just took my one year old Phantom 3 pro out for a spin and it just took off wildly and uncontrollable and crashed to earth. I did all the calibrations as always have no idea wtf happened? Lucky nothing was broken, but re calibrated and flew again and it did the crazy fly again and crashed again, still no damage, I guess it's going Monday to DJI USA for repairs! Sucks, was such a beautiful day!
wow that does suck! sorry to hear that man.....after you calm down a bit just check it over carefully...maybe something came loose ...could just be a simple fix....

If you're like my bro, you had the the settings on your controller set incorrectly (i.e., not in "P" mode).

Been flying Phantoms for over 2 years, never had an issue. My bro flew his for a month, and had the same issue as you. I looked at his controller and there was the issue.

Not this time, it was in P mode, plus I can fly no problem in Atti mode also. It is either a imu or gps circuit issue. It took off and I raised it to 30ft and let it hover to check all my settings and it just started spinning in circles while diving to the ground. It did this 3 months ago and crashed and broke gimbal and camera. DJI covered under warranty because they found a faulty flight module. This acted exactly the same way Captain. Had it 9 months no issue 3,433,000 feet and 297 flight hours, I had a P2 before no issues ever. Definitely electronic failure. I know my birds well as I fly commercially as a side job and this baby went bonkers with P mode full satellites!

Ingenious Ingenuity in Webster, NY, Can you just do a battery mod on it and fly it to me and then ship me the ST16 later, I can fly it with my ST12 ! LOL

I ordered through them too. This is good information to know. I've been checking my order at least 10 times a day for the past month :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval