Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H parts compatibility

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a 3-ish year old H as spares for my 1-ish year old bird.
Just want to be sure if things like landing gear & actuators, prop- arms mounts & motors are compatible or have any or many things changed over that kind of time?

To my knowledge, no parts have changed... all listed for the H should be the same.

Lol one just sold on ebay last week for £82 but there was waaay too much damage to it.
I'm obtaining one from a fellow on this forum from the states, so even with shipping it'll probably be cheaper than here.
Now don't tell me the US ones are left hand drive?!
[emoji23][emoji1787]
What's the going rate for a secondhand one over there? I've noticed on eBay UK even damaged ones going for £450 to £500. Another £150 and you can get a new one.

Lol one just sold on ebay last week for £82 but there was waaay too much damage to it.
I'm obtaining one from a fellow on this forum from the states, so even with shipping it'll probably be cheaper than here.
Now don't tell me the US ones are left hand drive?!
[emoji23][emoji1787]
One I was watching a few days ago!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190430-164922.png
    Screenshot_20190430-164922.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 28
Anyone on this side of the pond looking for a used one; I have a standard unit for $350.00 + $70.00 shipping. No flight batteries as those are now old and unreliable.

I won’t pay shipping as both UPS and FedEx are within a couple bucks of each other and if I paid the shipping I would be effectively selling and H, controller, Wizard, and charger for $280.00, something I just won’t do.

Can I use h-plus arms on an h body. They're longer, but the connections the same, except the led wiring. H has 2, h+ has 4. And the motors bigger. My working h, did a flyaway 2 months ago, I have a crashed h+ and an h. What problems might I not see with my hybrid idea. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval