Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus C23 camera herky jerky

Reaction score
It seems that every time I fly, recording video or not, the camera will suddenly jerk slightly to the right or left maybe just a few degrees but it ruins video footage. Usually it is noticeable when moving upward or descending; even moving forward in straight line. Anyone experience the same? Any proposed solutions?

Thank goodness. Noticed this on mine OTB. You can slightly remove the “sway or jerk” by replacing the damper to the H480 with the one’s with a hole in the middle and inserting a zip tie with the correct size and cut them to a proper length once fitted then secured by another zip tie.

At about timeline :16 sec and :29 -30 sec.
All shot at 1080p
File error - not recognized extension. Any tips?

Thank goodness. Noticed this on mine OTB. You can slightly remove the “sway or jerk” by replacing the damper to the H480 with the one’s with a hole in the middle and inserting a zip tie with the correct size and cut them to a proper length once fitted then secured by another zip tie.
I think most add a zip tie to prevent loss of the camera and gimbal in event of a crash, and stopping it flying into pieces, those rubbers need to be able to do their job.

Reactions: RPR
I think most add a zip tie to prevent loss of the camera and gimbal in event of a crash, and stopping it flying into pieces, those rubbers need to be able to do their job.

There are 4 dampers,and as is are fairly secure, the zip ties just adds a little peace of mind.

Sent mine back yesterday! Bad out of the box.
Did you ever have a rather high frequency buzzing sound from the camera? When the buzzing occurs, the mount plate experiences a lateral vibration enough to distort the video imagery. I most notice the occasional buzzing when transitioning between camera forward to camera down position. The vibration is similar in frequency to a cell phone vibration (like a high-speed eccentrically imbalanced motor). As the camera transitions toward downward orientation, the vibration changes intensity - soft to louder to softer. These symptoms I've encountered before and sent uunit back so I have no repair updates to offer on the matter. The unit that is the subject of this discussion is a brand new Bind and Fly unit received day before yesterday - a replacement for one that fell into the ocean spontaneously at end of January - long story for another time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update...Did they indicate what they did to repair the issue? And, do you know what firmware version you are running?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic