Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus NFZ

Oh, OK. I haven't been paying attention and ignoring the difference between the H and H Plus. How do you tell the difference looking at the drone itself?

Wait, you just stated that you successfully configured your drone via GUI, but don’t know which drone that you have? In the front of the drone, the top decal will say “Plus” do you have the Plus? Let me know.

If he changed the NFZ restrictions we should presume he’s working with the original H-480, not a Plus.

Plus=larger. 480mm versus 520mm, and, mo money[emoji6]

If he changed the NFZ restrictions we should presume he’s working with the original H-480, not a Plus.

That is correct. I jsut measured it and the rotors are 480 mm apart. So, I guess I have the 480. (LOL, now I understand what people are talking about when they mention just the "480" or "520".) Thank you all for the clarification.

Well the H Plus is a lighter gray vs. the H being a dark gray (if no one has painted their aircraft or applied skins). Both are hexacopters and built to the same design esthetic.

Side by side the H Plus is a bit bigger (520 vs 480) and has an easy to spot different camera.

There are other significant differences in controllers, ESCs, props, etc.

Just check the Yuneec website for details.

Talked to customer service today at Yuneec. The rep told me to check the site weekly for the NFZ update, the engineers are currently working on it! That’s the latest.

Reactions: record.play.rewind
Talked to customer service today at Yuneec. The rep told me to check the site weekly for the NFZ update, the engineers are currently working on it! That’s the latest.

They told me that late last month. But good to know that they are on it.

Oh, OK. I haven't been paying attention and ignoring the difference between the H and H Plus. How do you tell the difference looking at the drone itself?
?

Last edited:
Well Steve was right (again). Got Yuneec support on chat and they sent me an unlock code right then! All good!

Reactions: Steve Carr
H plus dosent work with Gui its everything done on the ST16s.... In Europe Just sent to H Plus to Yuneec Germany and they remove completely the NFZ. You receive the drone with a code for the NFZ. all the time you do an update on the Drone you need to insert that code in st16s. NO GUI or softawe to H Plus .

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2019-03-06, às 13.57.56.png
    Captura de ecrã 2019-03-06, às 13.57.56.png
    393.8 KB · Views: 27
H plus dosent work with Gui its everything done on the ST16s.... In Europe Just sent to H Plus to Yuneec Germany and they remove completely the NFZ. You receive the drone with a code for the NFZ. all the time you do an update on the Drone you need to insert that code in st16s. NO GUI or softawe to H Plus .
Hi Bruno.
Thanks for the update. Did you pay for the removal of the NFZ?

Best
Michael

Hi Michael :

In Yuneec Europe i pay for that service 249€ (281,68$ ) , Already tested because here in place i leave in Oporto ( Portugal) its near airport and limited aerea at 196ft altitude ( 60m) and the yuneec just blocked at 164ft (50meters ) but the law here permits in this areas flight at hights natural point and in my place i have one at 90meters (295ft). part the works i do here and weddings farms are near the airport and restritecd to 98ft ( 30 meters) and yuneec just block NFZ. Now its ok already fly without restrictions .

all the time you do an update on the Drone you need to insert that code in st16s. NO GUI or softawe to H Plus .

You do not need to put the code each time.

The code will no longer work once the RC has successfully taken the code. This puzzled me at first, because when I update, I do a cloud to retrieve the FW, then a hard factory reset and reflash both RC and craft.

Hi Michael :

In Yuneec Europe i pay for that service 249€ (281,68$ ) , Already tested because here in place i leave in Oporto ( Portugal) its near airport and limited aerea at 196ft altitude ( 60m) and the yuneec just blocked at 164ft (50meters ) but the law here permits in this areas flight at hights natural point and in my place i have one at 90meters (295ft). part the works i do here and weddings farms are near the airport and restritecd to 98ft ( 30 meters) and yuneec just block NFZ. Now its ok already fly without restrictions .

Thank you

You do not need to put the code each time.

The code will no longer work once the RC has successfully taken the code. This puzzled me at first, because when I update, I do a cloud to retrieve the FW, then a hard factory reset and reflash both RC and craft.
I just pass the information from yuneec ....P_20190306_181418_1.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss