Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus video problems

Reaction score
New to this H plus, Very cold day here in MN. The video locking ,choppy and freezing. Is it the cold 28f or is it the camera? Third time flying this unit. All flights are under 32 f and none of the video is watchable.
Any ideas?

thanks

Tells what card are you using. Do you turn off video before you turn off H and ST16.
Tells the process exactly what you do!

sandisk extreme pro 32 gb a1
it locks up so i shut in down
it will not let me shut off the camera thats locked up

This card?

SanDisk Extreme Pro 32Gb

Works great....I have 8 of them, one for each battery, however, my vintage 17” MacBook Pro struggles with 4K playback. Shoot 1080/30 and all is good, but 4K is choppy, freezes, drops frames, etc.....My old iMac is the same.

I’m going to try again this weekend with 4K....I just replaced my iPad Air (2013) with a new 2018 iPad Pro 12.9”. The A12 Bionic is supposed to handle 4K.

So
This card?

SanDisk Extreme Pro 32Gb

Works great....I have 8 of them, one for each battery, however, my vintage 17” MacBook Pro struggles with 4K playback. Shoot 1080/30 and all is good, but 4K is choppy, freezes, drops frames, etc.....My old iMac is the same.

I’m going to try again this weekend with 4K....I just replaced my iPad Air (2013) with a new 2018 iPad Pro 12.9”. The A12 Bionic is supposed to handle 4K.
So your saying it is my laptop maybe?

Reactions: Fred Garvin
The video looks good on my St 16s. Im guessing it is my laptop. its six years old!

The video looks good on my St 16s. Im guessing it is my laptop. its six years old!
Laptop could be the issue, yep you need a new one.
Download Handbrake (free) convert your 4k to 1080 and you should be good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Runs_With_Scissors