Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H stopped at 210'

Reaction score
Was flying my H today and was trying to get a high shot over a soccer field (empty field). I flew it up and at about 210' it wouldn't go higher. I was on the edge of the soccer field and the drone was at the centre line. From my estimation, I was still within the geo fence and certainly well below the altitude limitation. Anyone have any ideas? (flying in Canada....and out in a small rural town....no airports in the area).

Was flying my H today and was trying to get a high shot over a soccer field (empty field). I flew it up and at about 210' it wouldn't go higher. I was on the edge of the soccer field and the drone was at the centre line. From my estimation, I was still within the geo fence and certainly well below the altitude limitation. Anyone have any ideas? (flying in Canada....and out in a small rural town....no airports in the area).
Battery was getting low? Mine actually went to around that height but then came down on it's own about hundred feet. It was odd

Smart Mode?

What altitude are you at? There is a max altitude limit but don't recall the number now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece