Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 cannot switch off

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone experience this before? Before this I tried to do vehicle reboot through the QGroundControl software but nothing happened. The only thing that happened is rapid blinking of red and blue LED on the rear side of H520 near to the flight controller. While the LED's are blinking I cannot switch off the drone or do anything. Even after the red LED on the board disappear and the blue LED is solid blue, still I couldn't switch off the H520 with the power button. When I try to connect the drone with ST16, only camera is connected to the ST16 but not the drone which I can view the camera. But I cannot see GPS status, vehicle battery level or vehicle setting since the drone is not connected. Is there is any Reset button to reset the H520. Hope anybody can help me on this!

There is a method of resetting the E90. I think there will be a reset method for the H520 in the same way. I think you'd better send an e-mail to Yuneec explaining what's wrong with your bird.

Anyway, there are people around here who work in maintenance, see if they can help you.

Reactions: Jacansel
There is a method of resetting the E90. I think there will be a reset method for the H520 in the same way. I think you'd better send an e-mail to Yuneec explaining what's wrong with your bird.

Anyway, there are people around here who work in maintenance, see if they can help you.
Yeah, i haven't send email to Yuneec yet but I will. Hopefully any masters or gurus here can share their insight on this first :D

have you tried pulling the battery from the h520 and reinserting it back in
I did because I had waited a long time but still nothing happen so I pulled the battery. When I inserted back the battery and switched it On same thing happen the red LED keep blinking and I still can't switch Off the drone.

I would try first to get the camera out of the drone, plug it again and try to connect again. Make sure the camera is plugged all the way to the end,

Also check pins on your gimbal and a connector plate of your drone. You may have some dirty pins and it is not connected together properly. If there is any dirt you can clean it with a bit of alcohol.

And you can try to bind your drone manually without the camera and see what happens. If it binds and you can arm it from your ST16 then it is most likely to be the camera problem or some connection problem between the camera and the drone.

Reactions: arruntus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis