Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 - CGO ET Camera

Reaction score
Recently purchased this camera (used) but very good condition. Bind with St16 and performed firmware updates and successfuly flashed to camera. Problem,...the camera will not connect with ST16 when vehicle is turn on unless i perform this manual. Anyone experienced this issue before and know how to rectify or is this normal!!

NorWiscPilot

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Recently purchased this camera (used) but very good condition. Bind with St16 and performed firmware updates and successfuly flashed to camera. Problem,...the camera will not connect with ST16 when vehicle is turn on unless i perform this manual. Anyone experienced this issue before and know how to rectify or is this normal!!
Just a point for validation: the CGO-ET you have is one specifically for the H520, and not for the H480, correct?

Reaction score
As far as i am aware yes. The seller used it with an H520,

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
.the camera will not connect with ST16 when vehicle is turn on unless i perform this manual
Have you ever connected the ST16 to your wifi router? If so you must go to Android settings, select wifi, then select your router and select forget.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. I'll try this and then update the post on the outcome.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
berndito