Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 - CGO ET Camera

Reaction score
Recently purchased this camera (used) but very good condition. Bind with St16 and performed firmware updates and successfuly flashed to camera. Problem,...the camera will not connect with ST16 when vehicle is turn on unless i perform this manual. Anyone experienced this issue before and know how to rectify or is this normal!!

Recently purchased this camera (used) but very good condition. Bind with St16 and performed firmware updates and successfuly flashed to camera. Problem,...the camera will not connect with ST16 when vehicle is turn on unless i perform this manual. Anyone experienced this issue before and know how to rectify or is this normal!!

Just a point for validation: the CGO-ET you have is one specifically for the H520, and not for the H480, correct?

.the camera will not connect with ST16 when vehicle is turn on unless i perform this manual
Have you ever connected the ST16 to your wifi router? If so you must go to Android settings, select wifi, then select your router and select forget.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval