Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 current autopilot file

Reaction score
Hello.

Can someone please provide me the current EU autopilot.yuneec file for the H520?

Me big brain tried to "reflash" the copter with some, maybe older?, autopilot file.

Now the LEDs on the copter are off and i only can turn it off when i remove the battery.

Any help is much appreciated!

Hello.

Can someone please provide me the current EU autopilot.yuneec file for the H520?

Me big brain tried to "reflash" the copter with some, maybe older?, autopilot file.

Now the LEDs on the copter are off and i only can turn it off when i remove the battery.

Any help is much appreciated!
Use the file and instructions to restore. Worked for me

im looking for autopilot for windows 10 64 bit but I can seam to find a file to download
I'm not sure what file you are looking for. "Autopilot" is the drone firmware. I don't know of different versions for the various PC OS systems. I wondered if you meant the desktop planning software. "DataPilot Desktop / DataPilot Planner" does come in different OS versions and is the mission planning software.

If "Datapilot Planner" is what you are looking for, try:
For H520E:
(Yuneec USA Website) - Download – Yuneec
Dropbox - H520E DataPilot Planner (Desktop)
For the original H520:
Dropbox - H520 DataPilot Planner (Desktop)

im looking for autopilot for windows 10 64 bit but I can seam to find a file to download
Posting multiple times on the site for the same thing does not help get answers. You are looking for DataPilot for Windows and I posted a link for the download in the other thread you posted in.

Please note that we are not part of or affiliated with Yuneec, Ltd. We are product owners just like you and do our best to help our fellow members. If you explain your issue calmly and with details we can usually provide a path to success.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis