Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 dropped out the sky from 100ft without warning!

As an always do practice I always power down my ST16S while swapping batteries. It’s just something I have always done.

Sorry guys been away for a while. Since having my kit fully replaced after starting this thread I have been unable to fly due to injury, operations and recovery. As such my H520 and its 3 cameras have not been used more than 2-3 times. Unfortunately, I had to let my CAA Permission lapse as I had no known recovery time etc. As such I am selling all my equipment if anyone is interested. All boxed, all under UK warranty, all in perfect condition and all ready for delivery or collection. UK only I'm afraid. message me if interested. or email [email protected]

Yuneec H520
ST16s Controller with battery
3 H520 batteries
1 Spare ST16s Battery
2 chargers
E50
E90
CGEOT
Yuneec Branded Individual Hard Cases for each camera (3 total)
Raptor Signal Extender System - Bought direct from Yuneec

All items, accept the Raptor Kit, were purchased from a Yuneec Official Distributor. Proof of Purchase available.

Thanks

RM

Sorry guys been away for a while. Since having my kit fully replaced after starting this thread I have been unable to fly due to injury, operations and recovery. As such my H520 and its 3 cameras have not been used more than 2-3 times. Unfortunately, I had to let my CAA Permission lapse as I had no known recovery time etc. As such I am selling all my equipment if anyone is interested. All boxed, all under UK warranty, all in perfect condition and all ready for delivery or collection. UK only I'm afraid. message me if interested. or email [email protected]

Yuneec H520
ST16s Controller with battery
3 H520 batteries
1 Spare ST16s Battery
2 chargers
E50
E90
CGEOT
Yuneec Branded Individual Hard Cases for each camera (3 total)
Raptor Signal Extender System - Bought direct from Yuneec

All items, accept the Raptor Kit, were purchased from a Yuneec Official Distributor. Proof of Purchase available.

Thanks

RM

Sorry to hear that.

I am selling all of my H520 gear too. I just can't trust the H520 to stay in the air and I am going to stick with my Dji I have had for 4 years and had no failures.

Good Luck mate

Of course, everyone starts to leave the ship. Yunnec should have reacted faster and not let everyone on "the promised" for more than a year. When we play with fire, we finally get burned.

As neither of my 2 H520's and has dropped out of the sky in past 14 months and both have consistently flown very well, I am at a bit of a loss to understand the recent negative posts. I see no reason to jump ship.

Ayrshire, sorry to hear of your injury.

As neither of my 2 H520's and has dropped out of the sky in past 14 months and both have consistently flown very well, I am at a bit of a loss to understand the recent negative posts. I see no reason to jump ship.

Ayrshire, sorry to hear of your injury.
When you have had two fall out if the sky both for software failures, you kind of loose faith.

Reactions: Ayrshire UAV
Yes, that would put me off if it happened to me and particularly so as it's something I have no control of. However, it hasn't and it is not unknown for other manufacturers craft to fail, so Yuneec is still my choice.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.

I am selling all of my H520 gear too. I just can't trust the H520 to stay in the air and I am going to stick with my Dji I have had for 4 years and had no failures.

Good Luck mate

I am not trying to convince you not to go to DJI and stick to Yuneec for a while just be aware of what is happening with some DJI products in Australia.

https://www.casa.gov.au/sites/g/fil...aign=Urgent+Safety+Message+[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

The warning was issued just four days ago

There is a thread about it and it seems UK has gone the same way. The link to UK warning along with one from Australia should be in the thread below

Warning from CASA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis