Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520- G Controller ST10C videographer and photography Application

Reaction score
Hello Good Day how is youl, Please my drone H520-G came with a different controller ST10C I do not have ST16 controller, the box came with ST10C controller is there any apps I can use to take recording a video and photo? I have search all over apps store for videographer and photography application , I cannot find any apps.
Any help i got this drone for filming purposes ...

Attachments

• s-l300 (3).jpg
    s-l300 (3).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 37
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 38
Per the manual, you will need a recent iPad and the SiteScan software. It runs only on iPad. If you can provide the serial #, I might be able to help you further.
The 520G is not at all made for "filming" purposes. It is specifically programmed and designed for construction uses, and works only with the SiteScan software.

Hello Good Day
Please i need a help, my drone typhoon H520 came with a ST10C controller,
I dont know how to BIND the RC and the aircraft , I only see RC connected on my screen but no camera live image.
Please !

Hello Good Day
Please i need a help, my drone typhoon H520 came with a ST10C controller,
I dont know how to BIND the RC and the aircraft , I only see RC connected on my screen but no camera live image.
Please !
Did you buy the 520 from a dealer or from an individual? Dealers usually provide support for the items they sell.

Reactions: African Eyes
nooo....its an individual gift. And i can't connect the camera wifi signal on my ois screen.
Just to know how to treset the aircraft and the remote controller to get a camera signal?

Last edited:
It's rather unusual to see this model. It's main use would be for sale in the US.
I suggest going to this website, scroll to the bottom and use the "Email" box to ask your question.
Yuneec 3DR H520-G | 3DR

It's rather unusual to see this model. It's main use would be for sale in the US.
I suggest going to this website, scroll to the bottom and use the "Email" box to ask your question.
Yuneec 3DR H520-G | 3DR

And tell us what you've been told, more and more we're going to have partners in your same situation, we all learn from each other ?

Reactions: Steve Carr
I am having the same exact drone with the same controller, but I am having problem powering it. The power of both the controller and the drone are working, but when hit the button to lunch the motors it doesn't work, any ideas?

I am having the same exact drone with the same controller, but I am having problem powering it. The power of both the controller and the drone are working, but when hit the button to lunch the motors it doesn't work, any ideas?

Same suggestion as in previous posts in this thread. Contact through this website 3DR H520-G | 3DR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx