Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Inspection Pics

R

Rayray

H520_Inspection_1[1].JPG

Attachments

• H520_Inspection_2[1].JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 54
  • H520_Inspection_3[1].JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 51
  • H520_Inspection_4[1].JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 45
  • H520_Inspection_5[1].JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 50
  • H520_Inspection_6[1].JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 48
Has anyone else noticed that the photos of the H520 seem to be a mixed bag of some with realsense and others without? I wonder if the orange sceme realsense was just a prototype mockup for shows or will the production model come in several flavors, some with, some without?

The ones that don't have the RealSense have two cubes on the sides... what are those cubes?

I can't make out what's written in the middle....

Has anyone else noticed that the photos of the H520 seem to be a mixed bag of some with realsense and others without? I wonder if the orange sceme realsense was just a prototype mockup for shows or will the production model come in several flavors, some with, some without?
I wouldn't look for a real sense module for the 520. The L200 real sense module will not work with the 520. Prototype RS modules were used at the beginning of testing back in Feb-Mar. But have since been non-existent.

Thanks Bob. I have been attempting to find out from Yuneec if realsense is contained as a result of the following quote from the CIO - as yet waiting for formal confirmation this is not the case.
"With its
suite of advanced features, the H520 is dependable, reliable and capable of fulfilling virtually any commercial need," said Yu Tian, Group CIO and CEO of Yuneec
Technology Co., Ltd. "Pilots can fly with confidence knowing they have an array of camera options for a variety of situations and industry-leading safety features including intelligent obstacle navigation with Intel® RealSense™ Technology."

I seem to remember that in an interview they commented that the initial model would come without Realsense, then the successive models would have it integrated.

Something similar to what we have with the H480: Typhonn H,Typhonn H pro, Typhonn H Advanced............. I don't know the names of the H520 series, they may or may not follow the same names.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picture The Stars