Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Question...

Reaction score
Since upgrading the firmware at the weekend, everything seemed to be fine until this evening when I noticed that in tortoise mode (with the control set to slow) the aircraft inches forward rather than as it did before (that is move at around 2ft per sec.) I wondered if the other controls now have an effect...

H520.png

what is your battery level on the st16s. also go to rc monitor setting look at j3 it should be set at 0. looks like from what you are saying it just above zero and fluctuating.

I have experienced that updating to 1.510 did mess with controller settings. Both stcks were not functioning fully and gimbal tilt control slider didn't work at all on approx. upper third of the slider scale and after that it tilted fully almost immediately. Calibrating all controls fixed this problem, thus it needed to be done three times to achieve full movement from controller. It is quite tricky to get those sliders at the right position before entering calibrating mode.

Last edited:
Both sliders should be in the 45° position when starting calibrating and then finish in the same position.
I took a nail file and scratched in 45° angle. It helps also when flying I can feel the 45° angles now.
Right slider at 45° lets you know your at 50% speed, while camera slider is 45° down angle.

Last edited:
Both sliders should be in the 45° position when starting calibrating and then finish in the same position.
I took a nail file and scratched in 45° angle. It helps also when flying I can feel the 45° angles now.
Right slider at 45° lets you know your at 50% speed, while camera slider is 45° down angle.

Not quite sure what you mean 45degree position.... can you post an image of exactly what you mean?

Mine "Beeps" when the slider hits/passes the center position.

Reactions: Phaedrus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1