Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Remote lighting module

Reaction score
Hello, There is a video on you tube showing a lume cube remote lighting module designed for the H520, does anyone know where this accessory can be purchased from? I understand the it is manufactured by a company in Germany by the name Flexigraph.

Last edited:
Can I just say Hobbymounts have suspended all delivery services and the online shop is not taking orders, this is due to Covid 19.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200329-093016.png
    Screenshot_20200329-093016.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 8
Thank you for the responses. It is my intention to purchase the standard lume kit available for the H model but this aftermarket accessory offers control over the lume. Indeed I have a comment UWe who has responded with details but unfortunately there has been no reponse from the contact link provided.

Not a good experience previously with communication from HM on another product i'm afraid!

Hello, There is a video on you tube showing a lume cube remote lighting module designed for the H520, does anyone know where this accessory can be purchased from? I understand the it is manufactured by a company in Germany by the name Flexigraph.
The dealer in europe of the remote lightning module is PGL drone techniek in the Netherlands 0031 653972008 or mail for more information to [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22