Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520E

Reaction score
I see that Yuneec is releasing a updated (H520E) commercial drone. Not that it means anything but just wondering if this adds to the comments in the past by some who think that Yuneec is going to just focus on the commercial market.[emoji848]

Yuneec is going to just focus on the commercial market
Exactly right. The 520e and the 920e are undergoing modifications specifically for commercial applications. It appears the H Plus and the H3 may still be in limited production.
Commercial owners and operators tend to spend a lot of time reading instructions and flying conservatively during the learning phase. The consumer market suffers from lack of skill and attention to detail.

Is the 920e still a reality? A few Google searches basically hits zero on the 920e.

Be interesting to see where the 520e goes, with all the anti-Chinese drone legislation.

Yuneec introduces new product with defunct US company, no repair facility and a warranty that doesn’t exist plus questionable availability of spare parts. Should be highly successful. All for $3200. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: thoneter
Exactly right. The 520e and the 920e are undergoing modifications specifically for commercial applications. It appears the H Plus and the H3 may still be in limited production.
Commercial owners and operators tend to spend a lot of time reading instructions and flying conservatively during the learning phase. The consumer market suffers from lack of skill and attention to detail.
I can say that attention to detail is me to a fault. I built my own single seat airplane back in the mid nineties and I went over and over it inspecting my inspections. I waited for perfect flying conditions for days before I took it up.

that's not the only new released product info there is another one that mounts on top of the h520. that's been certified by yuneec for use with the h520

Is the 920e still a reality? A few Google searches basically hits zero on the 920e.

Be interesting to see where the 520e goes, with all the anti-Chinese drone legislation.
I'm not sure if the E model is going to be certified by the US or not, but maybe there will be an EG model...

found a third party charger to use with the new flight battery that comes with h520e. protek rc prodigy 610 quad ac lihv/lipo ac/dc battery charger. works with 15.4v. charge at 4.4v per cell
actually the current line up of protek rc charger are compatible to charge the new h520e flight batteries

found a third party charger to use with the new flight battery that comes with h520e. protek rc prodigy 610 quad ac lihv/lipo ac/dc battery charger. works with 15.4v. charge at 4.4v per cell
actually the current line up of protek rc charger are compatible to charge the new h520e flight batteries
Radio-controlled race car chargers are a good breed to look for. We have been using ultra-high performance LiPo and Li-ion batteries for well over 5 years so the tech is already there for high level maintenance and balance charging. There are several on this site, but this is the one I use to charge just about everything. Power supply is a separate purchase giving you more flexibility of how you want all your systems configured. Alternate/additional chargers, using a power source that can also be used for other things and etc.

Reactions: Steve Carr

I was a good fun of Yuneec products. And invested a lot of money in buying H520, cameras.. for my company. The new version was meant to have an upgrade kit for the classic H520 owners. Yuneec kept telling that in all there official websites. And that was the key thing that made us invest in that bird rather than dji's... We trusted Yuneec and they come finally with a totally new drone. Making all our cameras, batteries, accessories incompatible with H520E. That's not professional and really frustrating. Such a company communicating with wrong strategy informations is just unbelievable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval