Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 gimble adapter

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number for tho cgo3+ the h920 gimble adapter here in the US. I'm trying to buy one in the US and I was told that having a part number will help because the US yuneec isn't educated on those part numbers. Any help would be greatly helpful. Thanks

That’s both the correct part and PN.

Question; why are these 920 inquiries always being initiated in the H Plus forum instead of the 920 forums? Thus far it has been a matter of pure luck that people familiar with the 920 have seen and responded to them. Most H, H Plus, and 520 owners have never been interested in the 920. Sort of like posting H inquiries in the Breeze forums.

Last edited:
Should I repost this in the 920 area or can it be moved? Also nothing comes up when I search for that in Amazon

I've actually found this item in a few areas none of them will ship to us I wish someone would just post where ther buying them in the US because yuneec us swears up and down they have none and will not get none

I don't they were ever sold in the US. I remember some promises, but don't recall they ever came in stock in the US. Memory might be bad, may be getting it confused with something else, but I don't think you will find it here.

The Yuneec number we call to order direct does not stock them in their warehouse. For a long time they weren’t even aware they had access to any. The parts location in another warehouse for a repair facility in the midwest. If they run the P/N through their parts listings they will come across it. Lacking the PN the hired help won’t have a clue.

We should not forget that Yuneec has done all kinds of things with their sales and service departments over the last couple years and it may not be reasonable to think people that had experience and knowledge of this part are still employed there. Whomever you get on the other end of the call will need to be led by the hand. It may well be worth giving KAV a call to see if it is in their parts inventory.

The part has been ordered and obtained from Yuneec U.S. warehouses and a search of the 920 forum will eventually reveal the truth in that. The difficult part of all this is that to get some things done with Yuneec we need to be smarter than Yuneec and know what they have better than they do. Used to be that was hard to do, but when we know were to look for info and how to look for it, it’s pretty easy to do these days.

As for this thread, I suspect it will get moved to the 920 forums like the others did.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the part number for tho cgo3+ the h920 gimble adapter here in the US. I'm trying to buy one in the US and I was told that having a part number will help because the US yuneec isn't educated on those part numbers. Any help would be greatly helpful. Thanks
Genuine authentic deals has it listed on their website, not searchable though, gotta go through listing for drone parts A-Z

YUNH920P104 is the part...
It is available @ genuine authentic deals

H920 Connecting Bracket for CGO3+/CGOET Gimbal Camera
$159.99

genuineauthenticdeals.com

(747) 243-0285

hi, I installed with the adapter described above a cgo3 + on h920. but in the st24 radio i can't find the cgo3 + in the device menu, to bind. How should i do? to update the radio firmware?

Thank

Did you tilt the H920 forward two times to get the rear LED on the drone flashing orange?
Is the LED flashing on the front of the CGo3+?
Can you post a screenshot of what you call "device menu" on the st24? I'm not sure if you are referring to the camera select menu, the binding screen, maybe the WiFi screen, or maybe something else.

This manual is in English, but is the only one I have. Camera binding in general is on Page 24.

Attachments

• h920_industry_user_manual_(st24)_v1.0.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
No I have not tried to bind the model, the photos of the menu are attached

Attachments

• 257ff4df-070f-47d1-8bfa-c8ccf6b6c099.jpg
    257ff4df-070f-47d1-8bfa-c8ccf6b6c099.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2598cd5f-6af5-4687-96b4-477c694bca93.jpg
    2598cd5f-6af5-4687-96b4-477c694bca93.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: WTFDproject
I don't have an H920, so I am only guessing at things. I hope @georgero or one of the other H920 members will be online soon to give better answers. Until they do:
Have you tried to select "New Model" to see if there is a stored model that includes the new gimbal?
Have you tried using the model for the GB603?

I don't have an H920, so I am only guessing at things. I hope @georgero or one of the other H920 members will be online soon to give better answers. Until they do:
Have you tried to select "New Model" to see if there is a stored model that includes the new gimbal?
Have you tried using the model for the GB603?
No, not tried to go on new model, never to gb603 gimbal. i wiil do.

Hi, I guess you have a H920 (with a ST24 transmitter) but not the H920+ (ST16 radio) version. You can't use the adapter with the H920 version. Only the plus version is working with the adapter and the CGO3+.
I'm sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
Hey guys, is there anything special about this mount, are is it just a mount and cable?
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval