Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hang in there Oz!

Reaction score
image.jpeg Finally, today, the arrival of a long expected baby...
Really pleased to get the craft... Just have to be very circumspect on the flying times. Naturally only comes with one battery, and it's going to be July before any spares are available here. At least I can get some use out of it. To the rest of the guys in OZ... Hang in there, it's a quality piece of kit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Haydn
Hey netjam, I was just lucky the importers happen to be in Melbourne, could just have easily been in Sydney. Plus my guy found out they were in , and drove over himself to collect, otherwise it could have been a couple more days stuffing around with arranging couriers. I got home about 5.30pm.... So charging up as we speak!
Keep the faith, anytime now for you!

Given we see in the southern hemisphere.
I wonder if the propellers spin in the opposite direction..... Like the toilet flush :p

Congratulations on getting yours first.
Mine is in transit. Be here in Brisbane Thursday/Friday. :D

Netjam, who you buy from?

Reactions: Skypicswa
Hey netjam, I was just lucky the importers happen to be in Melbourne, could just have easily been in Sydney. Plus my guy found out they were in , and drove over himself to collect, otherwise it could have been a couple more days stuffing around with arranging couriers. I got home about 5.30pm.... So charging up as we speak!
Keep the faith, anytime now for you!
Thanks Chris. Take it easy with this bird! Let me know if u found any faults with your drone.
I was ok to wait for another month but I got message to get ready ... So adrenaline pumped up and I need to release it now but even punching bag didn't help:) if I had time would go to Little River range and shoot, shoot and shoot.

Given we see in the southern hemisphere.
I wonder if the propellers spin in the opposite direction..... Like the toilet flush :p

Congratulations on getting yours first.
Mine is in transit. Be here in Brisbane Thursday/Friday. :D

Netjam, who you buy from?
Drones2.com.au

Reactions: Haydn
So glad you finally received it ! Is it a boy or girl? I want my cigar! LOL.
It is not a piece of cake to get batteries here either. But searchable. If you need I can send to you?
Hi, yes picked up a couple of hours ago!
The battery situation: I've ordered two ($89US) from Adorama along with spare props and a Yuneec simulator. They confirmed that they were out of stock but will back order. That was fine. Then today they tell me their carrier won't accept the batteries!
Do you know of a carrier that would handle? UPS, DHL are no goes. Are you aware of a company called "Hop shop go"?
Seems they can do the deed!

So happy for you Chris,. Trust me the wait will be worth it. Will have surgically remove the Smile from your face.

Last edited:
Hi, yes picked up a couple of hours ago!
The battery situation: I've ordered two ($89US) from Adorama along with spare props and a Yuneec simulator. They confirmed that they were out of stock but will back order. That was fine. Then today they tell me their carrier won't accept the batteries!
Do you know of a carrier that would handle? UPS, DHL are no goes. Are you aware of a company called "Hop shop go"?
Seems they can do the deed!
Sorry Chris, I have never heard of that company, I will try to investigate some for you!

So the land down under has them now but Canada has seen zip so far as I can tell except one member on here....grrrrrr
Maybe I can ship you my second one that is arriving tomorrow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis