Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hard case ideas

I love this case but I can only get it from drones plus .. Not in the uk or Europe, drones plus said they can send one in the post but I'm still waiting for them to get back to me so I can order ! Please hurry up its been 2 days and i haven't heard anything !!

This is my Pelycan... Love it and foam is red, which will make my TH to fly faster.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
That's the one I have... Expensive but awesome
I wanted to buy but have been quoted $659 delivered !! and I may have to pay duty on that also I have been in contact with pelican UK and they can supply me a 1620 for $300. So I just need the custom foam made by them ... I was thinking of having a few made as I'm sure other H owners in the UK may be interested in a decent case

CasePro sells a Hard Shell case for the Typhoon H. It can hold up to 7 batteries and all your gear. You can get them at Buy Drones Online | SkyBoss Drones
casepro-typhoon-h-hard-case

That CasePro is nice too. Amazon has 3 or 4 to choose from also. I have not decided which one I will get yet. They also have a couple of backpacks but I get one of those with mine, I want to add a rolling hard case.

Camera Vault
https://www.amazon.com/Camera-Vault...qid=1468957934&sr=8-1&keywords=typhoon+h+case

MC-Cases, this one you can leave the props installed
Amazon.com : Professional wheeled carrying case / trolley for the Typhoon H Advanced and Pro with mounted propellers and camera : Camera & Photo

Pelican
https://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Case...qid=1468957934&sr=8-3&keywords=typhoon+h+case

For the foam, I've used this place before as they do foam cut to size. I then had to cut out the shapes, which wasn't too bad. Before, I was looking at getting custom foam inserts, but it seemed like it would be too expensive as a one-off. It might be a good option for somebody looking to multiples though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33