Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has anyone heard of any recent updates on repairs?

It has time and time again been proven, that email contact with customer service is ineffective. Follow up with them on the 26th, by telephone.

The address in Chino not Chico is as follows
12240 East End Ave Chino, Ca 91710
Ascend Services LLC
Nice to know, only about 40 miles from my house. Wonder what kind of parts stock they will have.
From their web page (About Us | ASCEND SERVICES)
Ascend Services LLC (ASL) is one of the major refurbished TVs wholesale distributors in Southern California.

Last edited:
Phone support , the number where you schedule an appointment? Or a different number?

Yes, the phone support number... call early, between 8:00 AM and 8:15AM and schedule a callback

Reactions: Chuckmc
None of the 3 are saying anything. I spoke to all 3 regarding my drone thats been out of my possession since late August. KAV says shipped. Vertigo Says they dont have, Yuneec says they don't have access to tracking. This is a joke already.
What type of repair was yours?

I’m dealing with the same **** man, sent my drone out to the in January was told in February the first Friday in March it’ll be sent back to me. Now I talked to the kav service places is no longer a business, and the people that originally owned the USA branch closed down in 2018 and the new people just took over a couple months ago. The lady I talked to basically said I’m **** out of luck 2000 dollars down the drain and they can’t do anything bout it

Mine was warranty work. Had to go directly to yuneec and call them at least 20 times to get it back. What I found funny was that when I got it back finally after nearly 8 months it had zero new flights in the log. Also the part they said that was replaced never was because I marked it with bl ink prior to sending it in. Unless things have changed since last year I would watch a lot of repair videos and do it yourself.

Mine was warranty work. Had to go directly to yuneec and call them at least 20 times to get it back. What I found funny was that when I got it back finally after nearly 8 months it had zero new flights in the log. Also the part they said that was replaced never was because I marked it with bl ink prior to sending it in. Unless things have changed since last year I would watch a lot of repair videos and do it yourself.
Funny thing is when I first sent it for warranty repair back in 2018, the issue I had was motor 5 was out and it would land immediately once I got it back after 8 months took it out, batteries fully charged it dropped right out the sky

The new Yuneec USA is not affiliated with the old one. Any work that was at KAV near the end of 2019 was sent to Vertigo Drones or another repair facility in California. Do either of you know who did the ‘repair’ work on your aircraft?

@ImKean,
If you sent it for repair in 2018 and got it back in 8 months why are you bringing it up over a year later? Doesn’t make sense to me.

The new Yuneec USA is not affiliated with the old one. Any work that was at KAV near the end of 2019 was sent to Vertigo Drones or another repair facility in California. Do either of you know who did the ‘repair’ work on your aircraft?

@ImKean,
If you sent it for repair in 2018 and got it back in 8 months why are you bringing it up over a year later? Doesn’t make sense to me.
When I first sent it in for repairs it went to kav then to vertigo. When I had to send it back to them after my first repairs they had me send it to someplace in chino California. I talked to the technician when I scheduled an appointment, the last time I talked to them back in February I was told they got done with repairs and was shipping it out the first Friday in March and that never happened and could never get ahold of them

When I first sent it in for repairs it went to kav then to vertigo. When I had to send it back to them after my first repairs they had me send it to someplace in chino California. I talked to the technician when I scheduled an appointment, the last time I talked to them back in February I was told they got done with repairs and was shipping it out the first Friday in March and that never happened and could never get ahold of them
But when I talked to the new yuneec USA she basically said idk who I talked to or who had me send it there but your basically out of luck if you can’t get ahold of who you talked to, and they can’t do anything about it

But when I talked to the new yuneec USA she basically said idk who I talked to or who had me send it there but your basically out of luck if you can’t get ahold of who you talked to, and they can’t do anything about it
The old Yuneec USA went into receivership. They were a franchise much like your local fast food joint. The new Yuneec USA is another franchise and has no connection with the former one.

Were you ever given contact information for the repair facility in Chino, CA? They are the ones you need to contact and hold responsible for your equipment. It was in their control.

I do empathize with you. I would be very upset myself given the same situation. You might consider contacting the California Attorney General’s Office and file a complaint against the facility entrusted with the repair of your drone.

This forum is not affiliated with Yuneec the company. We are owners just like you and have no sway with the company.

Last edited:

@ImKean,
I’m bringing it up because someone asked me about it in this thread.. didn’t know we had to check response time with you prior to answering others.... and FYI mine was at KAV then shipped to the California facility.

I’m bringing it up because someone asked me about it in this thread.. didn’t know we had to check response time with you prior to answering others.... and FYI mine was at KAV then shipped to the California facility.
Sorry you took it the wrong way. I was curious who did the "repair" for both and it seems the last was the TV repair shop the old Yuneec USA hired to do "repair" after the debacle at KAV.

With the other person the time line seemed inconsistent until he explained that it was sent in two separate times.

I understand this is still a bone of contention. I am not standing up for the old Yuneec USA and the number they pulled on a lot of Yuneec customers. But we cannot hold the new Yuneec USA accountable for their predecessor's actions.

The old Yuneec USA went into receivership. They were a franchise much like your local fast food joint. The new Yuneec USA is another franchise and has no connection with the former one.

Were you ever given contact information for the repair facility in Chino, CA? They are the ones you need to contact and hold responsible for your equipment. It was in their control.

I do empathize with you. I would be very upset myself given the same situation. You might consider contacting the California Attorney General’s Office and file a complaint against the facility entrusted with the repair of your drone.

This forum is not affiliated with Yuneec the company. We are owners just like you and have no sway with the company.

ok but what makes no sense it’s still the same company just cause it has new ownership they are still responsible for my customer service and help me but their not, was told to get in contact with the people that I originally talked to, like how am I supposed to do that when I go to the yuneec website under customer service it’s gonna go to the new ownership. It’s like if Gm bought out ford and I had a Ford car and took it in for service, I’m there customer now they can’t tell me to go away, they took over now my problem is there issue, and the issue is that my 2000 dollar drone I sent for repairs is basically missing

They are not the same company they are two different franchises and the new Yuneec USA is totally separate. Your best course of action will be to go after the repair facility in Chino, CA. If that is a dead end, file a complaint with the California Attorney General.

There is nothing we can do to help you we are owners just like you and you are not the only one this happened to. We have absolutely nothing to do with Yuneec the company or the franchise. Complaining here will get you sympathy, but it will not get your drone back, your money back, or any satisfaction with Yuneec the company.

ImKean, send me an email, and I will see what I can find out for you regarding your Drone that you sent in for repair, and see if I can't track it down. Or get you a deal on a replacement.
Send me a copy of your repair order, and any other Info, that may Help.....;)

ImKean, send me an email, and I will see what I can find out for you regarding your Drone that you sent in for repair, and see if I can't track it down. Or get you a deal on a replacement.
Send me a copy of your repair order, and any other Info, that may Help.....;)
Here’s this if anyone can help me out I been trying to track it down

Attachments

• 07CC91E6-D63A-46E6-B711-7EE90BB821D0.jpeg
    07CC91E6-D63A-46E6-B711-7EE90BB821D0.jpeg
    480.7 KB · Views: 14

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech