Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has anyone heard of any recent updates on repairs?

Reaction score
My last conversation via email was Nov. 19-20. I learned that my drone was being moved to a new facility from KAV in Kansas City.Since then,crickets... Haven't heard where it is,much less any diagnostic evaluation..Going on 2 months since notice of receipt from KAV.

I suspect it has arrived at Vertigo Drones at this point and has been entered into inventory. You might wish to call them to check. Do you have the RMA number?

From Yuneec them selves if you live on the eastern USA your drone is supposed to be at Vertigo Drones in New York State. If you live in the western USA your drone went to Yuneec USA in California.

From Yuneec them selves if you live on the eastern USA your drone is supposed to be at Vertigo Drones in New York State. If you live in the western USA your drone went to Yuneec USA in California.
Well then it's close to home in SoCal. Did you ever get an email on yours? Was this info on the Yuneec website?

Can you not physically, in person deliver your copter for repair to Yuneec in USA?

I suspect it has arrived at Vertigo Drones at this point and has been entered into inventory. You might wish to call them to check. Do you have the RMA number?
Yes,I do have the RMA, but Lurch is saying on this thread that since I live in California, that it is out here.Does anybody have any new information on the current relationship between KAV and Yuneec? What happened?

Ask Yuneec, Vertigo, and KAV. They are the only people that could possibly know.

None of the 3 are saying anything. I spoke to all 3 regarding my drone thats been out of my possession since late August. KAV says shipped. Vertigo Says they dont have, Yuneec says they don't have access to tracking. This is a joke already.

Thanks for sharing this bad news. Now I'm curious as to just how many Yuneec drone owners are affected. How long have some of you been in this state of limbo? Is this just in the U.S.?.If it is a parts supply problem, have the trade tariffs caused/affected it?.

Tarriffs do not curtail importation. They only impact the cost of import. If an exporter wants to ship product the door remains wide open to do so but they have to pay more to get it done.

Tarriffs do not curtail importation. They only impact the cost of import. If an exporter wants to ship product the door remains wide open to do so but they have to pay more to get it done.
Thanks for the response

Yes, my H+ was sent from KAV to a company called Ascend Services LLC in Chico CA. I received an email confirming receipt and a second auto email saying I would receive tracking info when the service was complete. Yesterday my drone was delivered to me! Great for me not so much for others. So it would appear they may be getting back on track. With the exception of communication of course.

• Love
Reactions: DoomMeister
Yes, my H+ was sent from KAV to a company called Ascend Services LLC in Chico CA. I received an email confirming receipt and a second auto email saying I would receive tracking info when the service was complete. Yesterday my drone was delivered to me! Great for me not so much for others. So it would appear they may be getting back on track. With the exception of communication of course.
Thanks, how long were you without drone for,if I may ask,?

Hopefully, start of more positive stories.

As of today, Christmas Eve, I have written 3 emails in last 10 days to Yuneec customer service with my WRA number as well as the service ticket number politely asking where my drone is and any update on it's service status....no response.dead crickets...It was in Kansas City as of October 18.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval