Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has the TWHC Been Disolved?

Reaction score
Did all the TWHC members go underground, or did they just get their H's and out flying all day? Seems you all have slowed down in the whining! LOL

good morning DC......we all are patiently waiting for word from our dealer......any day now....LOL!!
Good morning Raymond, yeah I hear you!, My dealer is supposed to get his shipment today and ship by Monday, but till I see it on my front porch, I won't hold my breath!

Good morning Raymond, yeah I hear you!, My dealer is supposed to get his shipment today and ship by Monday, but till I see it on my front porch, I won't hold my breath!
at least you got that much.....captain crunch is getting frustrated because i don't think he's heard anything....maybe some good news today....we are at another weeks end.....

Reactions: DroneClone
Week's already finished here, almost Saturday!
Still no firm news, different details from importers and dealers... Almost rang my dealer today to cancel, then wait for all the dust to settle with these initial birds and get one later. Looks like it'll be later than sooner anyway. Will see what happens next week and that's it.
At least they've landed Stateside.

Did all the TWHC members go underground, or did they just get their H's and out flying all day? Seems you all have slowed down in the whining! LOL

We are all still out here, waiting on the sidelines. But just like while playing the game, the player can only get fired up so many times. Eventually we harden and resolve to accept that the H will come... But meanwhile there is not much more our emotional roller coaster of emotions can withstand:(

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Week's already finished here, almost Saturday!
Still no firm news, different details from importers and dealers... Almost rang my dealer today to cancel, then wait for all the dust to settle with these initial birds and get one later. Looks like it'll be later than sooner anyway. Will see what happens next week and that's it.
At least they've landed Stateside.
Odd, cause China is a lot closer to Oz than Kansas! get it, Wizard of Oz! " If I Only Had a H"

Same old thing here from Amazon...
41mKo8IBXtL._SS98_.jpg

Arriving May 27 - Jun 3
On time

We've got your order

Ordered Apr 13
Expected to ship
May 29
Arriving May 27 - Jun 3

Out of town next week so I actually hope it come the week after! Cannot have the wife open it and decide it should wait for my birthday now can we...

Still waiting here in Spain. The other day my dist. upped my order status to "Preparing", but me thinks that just translates to "preparing to delay another week...or two!" Nothing to do but be patient and wait (doesn't matter to me so much, I've got plenty of homebuilts to go out and crash). ;)

Still waiting here in Spain. The other day my dist. upped my order status to "Preparing", but me thinks that just translates to "preparing to delay another week...or two!" Nothing to do but be patient and wait (doesn't matter to me so much, I've got plenty of homebuilts to go out and crash). ;)
Me too ! John!

Reactions: JohnL
Perhaps if everyone took a good swig of their favorite adult beverage each time that someone else mentioned the word "week" with regards to the TH, we would all be very relaxed.(translation: completely passed out).

I just ordered from Amazon and got an estimated Jun 2-Jun 7 date.

This is my first serious drone (tried a nano but it was impossible to control).

I hope you guys get yours soon as I look forward to your comments and concerns.

I thought you didn't want us to complain anymore? Lol I decided to buy a codrone and drive myself crazy trying to learn code. It passes the time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval