Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello From Lethbridge Alberta

Reaction score
Relatively new to drones. I used to fly coptors. Recently purchased a Yuneec Q500 4k. I have been practicing with smaller indoor drones (DX2, Air Hogs Millennium Falcon) to get used to flying. The DX2 is freaky fast and hard to control but great fun. The Falcon is easier to fly and fun. Working on hovering over a spot. I also have a SYMA X8W I purchased to learn but it will not connect to the controller. I troubleshot the receiver board and ordered a new one.(Electronics Tech) I plan to use it to practice until spring. A little too cold for my Q500 4K right now. The Q500 does fly smooth and can be quite fast when in angle mode. The video is gorgeous and the gimbal makes the video steady even when the winds came up. I think I may be addicted.....

Hello Back:

I love your flying space. Mine has no trees, a half hour drive to reach the first flyable area, but 40 minutes further, I have the Crowsnest Pass. Mountains, trees, rivers.... I can't wait. I really can't wait for spring.

Reactions: Cranky Trapper
Hello Back:

I love your flying space. Mine has no trees, a half hour drive to reach the first flyable area, but 40 minutes further, I have the Crowsnest Pass. Mountains, trees, rivers.... I can't wait. I really can't wait for spring.

Sounds like a very scenic area - can't wait to see photos.

Received the new boards for the SYMA today. It only took 3 months to come from China. Opened it up and replaced the two boards in it. It now starts and connects. Certainly is loud compared to my 4K. I am going to play with it and see how it flies. This is going to be fun. This brings me to 4 quads, plus the one I gave my son. Addiction confirmed, hope there is no cure...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval