Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the electric schematic diagram tuphon H , help!!!
Look to the right of your screen near the top and you will find a magnifier icon, that is the search tool. Use it to try to find what you need help with first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done some looking around and don't really think you will find what you are looking for. I think that may be because the H is made up of several components as in the same way a personal computer is that you build yourself. Most of the parts are modular and easily changed out. There are multiple boards on the H as well, but they are from what I understand, also replaceable for the most part.

Is there a specific problem you are having with your H?

With a schematic there needs to be a parts list. If you really think Yuneec would publish either of those...

I see that H is made very poorly. When you update the firmware, it just went out of order. Fired field-effect transistors. I sent him to Germany, but they told me to buy a new one, there's nothing we can do !! Stunning service. As a result, the master in our city established the H, the firmware was loaded, everything was fixed, but the engines do not start when the button is pressed. Help!!!

I see that H is made very poorly. When you update the firmware, it just went out of order. Fired field-effect transistors. I sent him to Germany, but they told me to buy a new one, there's nothing we can do !! Stunning service. As a result, the master in our city established the H, the firmware was loaded, everything was fixed, but the engines do not start when the button is pressed. Help!!!
If you are too close to the drone, it will not fire if you are in safe mode. If you are trying to test the drone with the blades off, go to angle mode, turn off the GPS and it will fire if you don't get a GPS lock.

Plus, the drone is not poorly made, it's just that there is no real full manual, it's only a sort of overview. There is more information on here and YouTube about the drone than in the manual.

The camera is turned off and is absent, motors will turn on in this case?

The camera is turned off and is absent, motors will turn on in this case?
The camera not being attached will have no impact on whether you can arm the motors.

Just a thought. Where exactly are you trying to start the motors?

engines I tried to include houses, earlier it worked well, the test at connection of the computer turns on engines, but shows malfunction of a compass, at the same time the compass is calibrated and the light-emitting diode on N shines correctly.

engines I tried to include houses, earlier it worked well, the test at connection of the computer turns on engines, but shows malfunction of a compass, at the same time the compass is calibrated and the light-emitting diode on N shines correctly.
1) Did you try to start it up with GPS off?
2) Try to re bind the radio to the H
3) Make a copy of the current H on the radio, then bind the new copy to the H, then try to start with the blades off with no GPS. Also do not push the throttle up with no blades on, it will cause an error that says you have a motor failure. There is no failure it just can't be throttled up with no blades on as they will spin too fast.

I am very correct user and at me the equipment never broke, I use a lot of electronics and I have mechanical designs which I use very long, but this H just a muck together with service which has just spat on me and repair on a guarantee hasn't wanted though there are no mechanical damages and there are no hard landings. I have managed to keep H from damages because of their stupid microprogram Though many users have broken H. All this problem has arisen at the time of updating of the microprogram 3.0. The devil has pulled me her to establish!!! Devil's China:-(((

Nothing wrong with the way the H is made. Unfortunately that can't be said for some of the users.
and if you jotas understood electronics a little, then would see that to steam of flights of H on sea air and all contacts in the unprotected case will be oxidized and H will fail!

** Be aware I am posting in English and Russian to try to help. Poster is obviously frustrated and getting more so with each post. If the user posts in English and Russian, it may make more sense I am hoping. **

DmitriyA

You are frustrated. I understand that. Words lost from Russian to English & English to Russian. Try this. Short statement easier to translate. Many understand electronics here. Some trained engineers sound & electric. Fly sea air United States not crash.

Start from start. Problem what?
1) Firmware problem?
2) Motor problem?
3) Radio?

Not interested about warranty. Only interested Typhoon H problem. Answer short statement. Translator better short statement.
*******************************************************************************************************

DmitriyA

Вы расстроены. Я это понимаю. Слова, потерянные с русского на английский и английский на русский. Попробуй это. Короткое заявление легче перевести. Многие понимают электронику здесь. Некоторые обученные инженеры звучат и электрики. Муха морской воздух Соединенные Штаты не сбой.

Начните с начала. Что?
1) Проблема с прошивкой?
2) Проблема с двигателем?
3) Радио?

Не интересуется гарантией. Только интересная проблема Typhoon H. Ответьте на короткий отчет. Переводчик лучше короткого заявления.

DmitriyA

Vy rasstroyeny. YA eto ponimayu. Slova, poteryannyye s russkogo na angliyskiy i angliyskiy na russkiy. Poprobuy eto. Korotkoye zayavleniye legche perevesti. Mnogiye ponimayut elektroniku zdes'. Nekotoryye obuchennyye inzhenery zvuchat i elektriki. Mukha morskoy vozdukh Soyedinennyye Shtaty ne sboy.

Nachnite s nachala. Chto?
1) Problema s proshivkoy?
2) Problema s dvigatelem?
3) Radio?

Ne interesuyetsya garantiyey. Tol'ko interesnaya problema Typhoon H. Otvet'te na korotkiy otchet. Perevodchik luchshe korotkogo zayavleniya.

** Be aware I am posting in English and Russian to try to help. Poster is obviously frustrated and getting more so with each post. If the user posts in English and Russian, it may make more sense I am hoping. **

DmitriyA

You are frustrated. I understand that. Words lost from Russian to English & English to Russian. Try this. Short statement easier to translate. Many understand electronics here. Some trained engineers sound & electric. Fly sea air United States not crash.

Start from start. Problem what?
1) Firmware problem?
2) Motor problem?
3) Radio?

Not interested about warranty. Only interested Typhoon H problem. Answer short statement. Translator better short statement.
*******************************************************************************************************

DmitriyA

Вы расстроены. Я это понимаю. Слова, потерянные с русского на английский и английский на русский. Попробуй это. Короткое заявление легче перевести. Многие понимают электронику здесь. Некоторые обученные инженеры звучат и электрики. Муха морской воздух Соединенные Штаты не сбой.

Начните с начала. Что?
1) Проблема с прошивкой?
2) Проблема с двигателем?
3) Радио?

Не интересуется гарантией. Только интересная проблема Typhoon H. Ответьте на короткий отчет. Переводчик лучше короткого заявления.

DmitriyA

Vy rasstroyeny. YA eto ponimayu. Slova, poteryannyye s russkogo na angliyskiy i angliyskiy na russkiy. Poprobuy eto. Korotkoye zayavleniye legche perevesti. Mnogiye ponimayut elektroniku zdes'. Nekotoryye obuchennyye inzhenery zvuchat i elektriki. Mukha morskoy vozdukh Soyedinennyye Shtaty ne sboy.

Nachnite s nachala. Chto?
1) Problema s proshivkoy?
2) Problema s dvigatelem?
3) Radio?

Ne interesuyetsya garantiyey. Tol'ko interesnaya problema Typhoon H. Otvet'te na korotkiy otchet. Perevodchik luchshe korotkogo zayavleniya.

Ок, I have a problem.
I did not hit H, I do not H drenched with water, I just tried to download the official firmware!
After this H is died.
I wrote for a long time to USA, UK, only after that the Russian service agreed to accept H, which is on warranty service.
Otherwise our service (RUS) simply did not accept.
Service in RUS could not do anything. Then H was sent to Germany. In Germany, refused to repair the warranty, I think they just decided to tear off my money. In Germany, we were advised to buy a new camera 1000 $.
I believe that this is cheating!
I requested the H back.
My friend agreed to help me and did repair the camera. I installed the latest firmware correctly.
Next, we began to test, but the camera was not driven, although the image from it was broadcast.
Furthermore, when connected to a PC, I discovered that the compass is not working.
I had an opinion that in the service of Germany or the service of Russia, H just broke even more !!
I just tried to download the official firmware!!!!!!
So I need a circuit diagram to build it yourself. I can do it. I do not want to spend big money to buy this junk!

Last edited:
Yuneec has not published a circuit diagram. Unless some enterprising individual has reverse engineered the assembly none are available.

From your posts it appears you are having issues with firmware uploads. There are several good videos this forum provides links for, that when followed explicitly, show the user how to successfully complete a firmware update. You might try one or more of them. People that skip steps in the update process, or using large SD cards, or cards with too many files on them, frequently create problems with firmware uploads.

I downloaded the microprogram myself, myself repaired. I am disappointed that The yuneec does not repair under warranty !!

Why should Yuneec be held responsible to correct errors induced by inept users? It was evident from your first post you didn't know what you were doing, even allowing for language translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval