Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help with choice of P4 or TH

You have to consider that DJI outsells other drones 10 to 1 so ya you here the bad on the forums.

Yuneec has plenty of negative feedback on there forum even with there smaller sales.

I own standard and advanced models and always welcome firmware upgrades that add features and fixes and never had an issue with them when done correctly.

The quantity of sales does not necessarily coincide with a better product. The very nature of advertising & marketing is designed to skew a potential buyer's perception of an available product. DJI has employeed much of this. I'm not saying DJI makes particularly bad products, or that Yuneec makes better products. I personally don't believe in brand loyalty as it is a form of intellectual dishonesty. There are several other factors that drive sales beyond a product selling on it's own merit. I think if Yuneec ramps up it's advertising campaign then DJI will feel it in a very bad way and ideally respond by making a better product and deliver better customer service. This is good for us the consumers. Competition.

Reactions: DroneClone
You need to chill dude, your argue with people who don't agree with you.
Your calling Yuneec everyday trying to get a shipping date.
If you want a professional bird this is not it.
You should have your toy by next month maybe.
Your the 'ONLY" one on this forum that I disagree with, because you make smart *** remarks to people who are discussing things they want too!. If you don't want to hear about my free choice to contact Yuneec everyday and post the information I receive so those who want to read it can, and those who don't, don't. Then don't read it, and definitely do not make comments or make smart *** remarks back. It's very simple! Go Fly your Phantom!

Reactions: raymond captuo
Your the 'ONLY" one on this forum that I argue with, because you make smart *** remarks to people who are discussing things they want too!. If you don't want to hear about my free choice to contact Yuneec everyday and post the information I receive so those who want to read it can, and those who don't, don't. Then don't read it, and definitely do not make comments or make smart *** remarks back. It's very simple! Go Fly your Phantom!
DroneClone is correct here. No one else is arguing over this. If you don't like the drone choices or questions don't answer just to argue.

Just got back from golfing and missed all the excitement! Could not fly too much wind.

we got ya back all the way droneclone....and we all appreciate the time your spending to get some information
Droneclone: I was a lurker for several weeks before joining the forum. I second the post above and appreciate all of the time you spend making the forum both interesting and informative. I feel like you will attempt to help any of the forum members... and like your humor and wry wit! Thanks.

What I really meant to say before getting off track is...don't let anyone bait you into making your opinions sort of a "my dog is better than your dog" argument. Keep the course you are on!

Good morning all, looking like a real good day for flying...now where did I put that H? Oh I don't have it yet! Grrrr.

Seriously though I really would like to get my hands on one already, especially for weekends like this one. If I did not already have the Q I would be really miffed. Trees are in full bloom and the world is green and lush up here in the north east.

Good morning all, looking like a real good day for flying...now where did I put that H? Oh I don't have it yet! Grrrr.

Seriously though I really would like to get my hands on one already, especially for weekends like this one. If I did not already have the Q I would be really miffed. Trees are in full bloom and the world is green and lush up here in the north east.
Yufasa, where are you at in the North East? Here near Cape Cod it's dull dreary and foggy still at 8AM.

Not all that far east. Pennsylvania north of Pittsburgh.

Jimmylee said:
The TH is a interesting bird for sure and will be a competitor to the DJI Phantom birds.

I am here for the same things you are like the 6 motors, retractable landing gear, 360 camera.

But that is where the excitement ends and those features will wear off fast.

The integrated controller is good for a grab and go fly but lacks the versatility of using
the screen size and features that you want. My favorite is the iPad mini with retina display
but many prefer the larger screen size of the pro or an Android tablet.

And here is the biggy for me, no third party app's that are evolving on a daily basis that
offer features that Yuneec will never match.

My favorites are FPV camera/way point app where I can plot my missions off line and then upload
it to the Phantom for an autonomous flight.

Airnest app where I can draw a path on my iPad with my finger and upload to Phantom and it will fly it.

And the many other app's I use like Vertical, Autopilot, Drone Deploy mapping app, Panorama app's, and
many others.

If I buy an H I just might have to keep my Phantom for the serous work.
How stable are these aps? If the ap has a bug and sends my P4 on a mission into the ground will they refund the dollar you paid for the ap and say sorry that glitch will be fixed in the next version.

What I really meant to say before getting off track is...don't let anyone bait you into making your opinions sort of a "my dog is better than your dog" argument. Keep the course you are on!
Got you, and Thanks!, Since I do have DJI platforms I won't do that, I am "open minded" and love to try new products and gadgets!

Same nice day again in E.Tx , You are right that this to me(spring) is the best and most beautiful time to fly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval