Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help with choice of P4 or TH

We were just like you are three weeks back, I can't believe we have had 3 straight days of sunshine and no winds! I'll fly one battery with your name on it! LOL !

Reactions: raymond captuo
I am perfectly Chilled Out, Jimmylee, which is much better than being Hot towards everyone all the time, who have a difference of choice and opinion than yourself!
By the way, to kids they are "Toys" to me it is a profession and livelihood !
Ok. I've been silent long enough. I'm new to this forum, but as Drone Clone ,love my the and others know, I'm not new to the quad scene. I'm on lots of other forums ,and , like many others, I like the flying characteristics of all the different quads I own. Heck ,I even like my crazy Cheerson CX20. Point is, IMHO ,DroneClone and many, many others like myself use these forums to compare and to possibly trouble shoot our various other types of quads. So Jimmy Lee ,maybe you should look at what lies beneath. If you are looking for the negative side of things, I'm sure you'll find it. But if you start looking at what is actually being said ,you may just find that the things people are saying are good points that may help others make an educated decision about what to buy that may fit their unique (yuneec, sorry, sometimes I can't help myself) needs. So ,with that being said. ....................Mrdronenut, out

Ok. I've been silent long enough. I'm new to this forum, but as Drone Clone ,love my the and others know, I'm not new to the quad scene. I'm on lots of other forums ,and , like many others, I like the flying characteristics of all the different quads I own. Heck ,I even like my crazy Cheerson CX20. Point is, IMHO ,DroneClone and many, many others like myself use these forums to compare and to possibly trouble shoot our various other types of quads. So Jimmy Lee ,maybe you should look at what lies beneath. If you are looking for the negative side of things, I'm sure you'll find it. But if you start looking at what is actually being said ,you may just find that the things people are saying are good points that may help others make an educated decision about what to buy that may fit their unique (yuneec, sorry, sometimes I can't help myself) needs. So ,with that being said. ....................Mrdronenut, out
To clarify my post. To Jimmylee and any others that may take offense to what was said ,I should not have mentioned anyone's name in general. But I do stand by my post. .....Nuff said

Reactions: DroneClone
I know I may be shot down here but I really can't decide between the two, I have flown Phantoms before but never had a Yuneec product. I have recently had bad experiences with DJI, so I'm finding it difficult to jump in and buy the P4..... Customer service ie phone calls made about spec at Yuneec has be awsome so far. Any help input greatly received :)
Get a X STAR

I know I may be shot down here but I really can't decide between the two, I have flown Phantoms before but never had a Yuneec product. I have recently had bad experiences with DJI, so I'm finding it difficult to jump in and buy the P4..... Customer service ie phone calls made about spec at Yuneec has be awsome so far. Any help input greatly received :)

Troll go away!!!!and get your facts before posting!

Just look at the design between Typhoon H and P4, I will say, 99.99% choose P4 directly! It is so cool and sexy design! And Yuneec Typhoon H is asking for 1799 USD, which is insane!
please the P4 looks just like the P1. Troll Autel they are the ones who are really going to steal P4 buyers based on design

Buy the way troll, the price is $1,299, $100 less than your beloved Pee 4 !
they are going nuts on rcgroups....trolls all over the place....all DJI....i am surprised at some of the comments that blade is making....i guess i was wrong about him...thought he was an upfront nice guy....I was on the fence about buying the (lol) pee 4....as well as the H....but i really am turned off big time the way DJI reps behave....its a shame

they are going nuts on rcgroups....trolls all over the place....all DJI....i am surprised at some of the comments that blade is making....i guess i was wrong about him...thought he was an upfront nice guy....I was on the fence about buying the (lol) pee 4....as well as the H....but i really am turned off big time the way DJI reps behave....its a shame
I hear ya Raymond ! Like little babies, I did like my flight with my P4 and glad to add to my collection, but I am not going to wet my pants over it !:oops:

I don't see anything wrong with the appearance of the P4 and don't care if it looks the same as previous versions. I had planned to order the P4 and had never heard of Yuneec until I started doing some research in March and it was pretty easy (in my mind) to decide to order the Typhoon H instead because:
1. 360 degree gimbal and retracting landing gear
2. A controller with a built-in gorgeous display
3. Ability to add Real Sense obstacle avoidance module
4. Security of 6 rotors and ability to fly/land in the even of one motor failing

The DJI trolls don't address any of these features.

I was also under the impression that the Yuneec were less noisy which seems to be confirmed by Simon's review, though not clearly stated.

Reactions: DroneClone
Just got a X Star Had a p4 (pice of ****)
Took it back I love the star. Way points work GREAT. YOU SHOULD TRY ONE. YOU WILL KEEP IT.

Just got a X Star Had a p4 (pice of ****)
Took it back I love the star. Way points work GREAT. YOU SHOULD TRY ONE. YOU WILL KEEP IT.

I could be wrong but the Star sure looks like its made by DJI's or a clone Phantom 3.
They just changed the trim and rebadged it

I could be wrong but the Star sure looks like its made by DJI's or a clone Phantom 3.
They just changed the trim and rebadged it

Ok just did a bit of research on the Autel Robotics X-Star.
They are built by DJI and are Phantom 3's
The lower cost model is Wi-Fi only .6 mi range (Phantom standard) and the higher cost one has light bridge 1.5 mi (Phantom advanced)

The only problem is they cost more than the DJI's.
Must be the orange paint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech