Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help with CyberLink PowerDirector ... I can't figure this out...

Reaction score
Why would videos recorded at the same settings (1920 x 1080 50fps) not be HD according to Vimeo?

HD:

Not HD:

and

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Go into the Vimeo settings during or after the upload and check the 1080 box. After the upload it takes a few minutes for Vimeo to further process HD videos. You also need to be sure the video was formatted at 1080 if you ran it through a video editor before uploading.

Vimeo Settings.jpg

Last edited:
Go into the Vimeo settings during or after the upload and check the 1080 box. After the upload it takes a few minutes for Vimeo to further process HD videos. You also need to be sure the video was formatted at 1080 if you ran it through a video editor before uploading.

View attachment 4549

No option available on the HD page neither 720 or 1080.

Raw files are all formatted the same using same video editor. However, think I may have found the problem, I will update after confirmation.

Attachments

• track_page_view.gif
    track_page_view.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 16
This is what I see.
Does your video look/sound strange?
Here are some recommendations:

• It looks like this video is interlaced, which could result in compromised quality. Learn more.
  • It looks like this video does not use square pixels, which could result in a squished-looking image! Learn more.
  • Your video’s resolution is rather low, and may not look its best on Vimeo. Export your video in a higher resolution or it will look crummy.

What did you use to process the video. Vimeo will accept direct from the card in HD quite well so we can rule that out. Your processing software may be the culprit with format settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you use to process the video. Vimeo will accept direct from the card in HD quite well so we can rule that out. Your processing software may be the culprit with format settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I have reduced it to as well.

I'm using Cyberlink PowerDirector, I'd like to figure out what I did between the "Halo" video of the church and the others. Thanks for the response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11