Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help with St16 VS Micro USD VS Pen Drive

Reaction score
Hi Guys :

Today testing again the H plus.

i have inserted a SD Card after diz format in St16s Camera settings.

I fly normaly and now at home all the files / fotos and videos / are in cache ( File manager/ gallery ) .

1st question - How i pass the files from st16s to a pen drive our micro usb?

On the file manager appear de External usb carde and i try to copy/paste but dont let me pass to external card or pendrive .

2nd question - how i know the time / N.er pics i have available ( just appear sd card size)?

#3rd Question- How i know i,m using SD card and i,m not using the cache form St16s?

Tks to all of you

Hi Guys :

Today testing again the H plus.

i have inserted a SD Card after diz format in St16s Camera settings.

I fly normaly and now at home all the files / fotos and videos / are in cache ( File manager/ gallery ) .

1st question - How i pass the files from st16s to a pen drive our micro usb?

On the file manager appear de External usb carde and i try to copy/paste but dont let me pass to external card or pendrive .

2nd question - how i know the time / N.er pics i have available ( just appear sd card size)?

#3rd Question- How i know i,m using SD card and i,m not using the cache form St16s?

Tks to all of you
All files on the St16 are previews. To get the high resolution images you just need to take the sd card out of the camera and transfer the images to the computer

but the problem was not appearing in the sd card, i formated again at home and its working fine some bug i think.

i have all in the ST16 ( gallery) and i whant to pass from them (st16) to a external pen drive.

All files on the St16 are previews. To get the high resolution images you just need to take the sd card out of the camera and transfer the images to the computer

but the problem was not appearing in the sd card, i formated again at home and its working fine some bug i think.

i have all in the ST16 ( gallery) and i whant to pass from them (st16) to a external pen drive.
Ok just connect your remote to your computer via USB and locate the image folder in the St16 like you would with a cell phone

Ok just connect your remote to your computer via USB and locate the image folder in the St16 like you would with a cell phone
I will try later and give you a feed back.... I have done de opposite, passe some fictures from pen drive to the st16s... Strange

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos