Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
I bought the H early not just to fly it but to wait until all the bugs are out... Well, not all the bugs... So far, I have only experienced problems once and grounded my H before anything bad happened. This thread is for fellows H pilots that feel the same way.... Buying early, but not flying every day waiting for the last update that makes the H fly problem almost free. I mean I still fly, but not max height, max distance, max anything... Not even the wand.... Waiting for the OK...

Reactions: DroneClone
So why not just wait until "Version 2.0" rather than just have it sit on a shelf 90% of the time? The updates may not only be software/firmware but hardware updates that may cost you more to try to upgrade your existing "H"?

I bought the H early not just to fly it but to wait until all the bugs are out... Well, not all the bugs... So far, I have only experienced problems once and grounded my H before anything bad happened. This thread is for fellows H pilots that feel the same way.... Buying early, but not flying every day waiting for the last update that makes the H fly problem almost free.

So why not just wait until "Version 2.0" rather than just have it sit on a shelf 90% of the time? The updates may not only be software/firmware but hardware updates that may cost you more to try to upgrade your existing "H"?
I could have waited... But why.. I wanted it and I'm at the age where waiting might not work.... I have the H, want to use all the feature, but feel they need updating... Until then, I fly scared....lol

Reactions: Burntpixel
I agree with you also Danny. You don't need to fly scared. Just use a little sense. 90% of these birds are stable and safe. If you don't try to fly thousands and thousands feet away you should be ok. LOS is the key. Fly safe.

Thanks DC and Dragon for the positive input... I do still fly.. Just not as aggressive as I used to....
And, not as often..

We are supposed to fly them????? You mean like up in the air???? But but... what if it crashes??? What if it all of a sudden it goes crazy and flies a 1/2 mile on its own into a building? Isn't it much safer for it to sit in its case looking cool?

BTW those are my thoughts at times but half kiddingly. i:)i

I have yet to get the thing in the air. Just had time so far to fly it in my yard a few times...
Once I get it going I will just suck it up and fly it.. No reason not to, otherwise why bother owning one.. i:)i
However I am not holding back flying it waiting for bugs to get worked out, as others said, a lot could be hardware anyway so will never get worked out.
I just have not had time and am waiting on extra batteries etc...

I do understand the apprehension, I do, I just feel you need to use it as that is why you got it!

The reason I am responding is to say this, fly it before the warranty is over. Fly the heck out of it NOW, while it is covered! I want to do this!
If you wait too long and it does have bugs, you may never know until it is too late.

Reactions: Danny Baur

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz