Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"Hidden" Firmware - breeze_V0.1.41_A.bin

Reaction score
I was manually poking around the Yuneec website and found this "hidden" firmware at http://download.yuneec.com/Breeze/breeze_V0.1.41_A.bin

However, it appears it was only temporarily available as the link no longer works. I installed it and it works fine for me (US). It results in:

FC 1.1.3
ESC 1.0.3
Camera 2.0.4(A)

If anyone else wants to try it, I've put it in the cloud for download here: breeze_V0.1.41_A.bin

Last edited:
Reactions: airborne
Thanks for this. Interestingly, the FC is a higher version no. than what the 'standard' firmware release has, but the cam component has a lower version no.

The (A) at the end of the camera version denotes region US (Americas), (F) UK and Europe, (K) Asia and Pacific.

Yep, I saw that from this thread - Firmware Issues / Breeze WiFi fix / Tips

That's also the thread that prompted me to poke around the Yuneec website to see if there was any firmware for (A) higher than V 1.39.

I tried all possible combos between V 1.39 and V 1.47 at end of an (A) link. Much to my surpise, ".../breeze_V0.1.41_A.bin" worked and I was able to download V 1.41(A).

Last edited:
Yep, I saw that from this thread - Firmware Issues / Breeze WiFi fix / Tips

That's also the thread that prompted me to poke around the Yuneec website to see if there was any firmware for (A) higher than V 1.39.

I tried all possible combos between V 1.39 and V 1.47 at end of an (A) link. Much to my surpise, ".../breeze_V0.1.41_A.bin" worked and I was able to download V 1.41(A).

What is odd is that the version numbers for FC, ESC, and Camera are the same in V1.39A. What really stinks with Yuneec is that they never publish a changelog for the firmware so you can read what issues were addressed with each change.

Reactions: robbie2
Thanks for the info @Breeze_Pilot , I’ll add this to the firmware repository in my Google Drive also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus