Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Courtesy of Marionville Multirotors

Courtesy of Jeff Sibelius

Edit: Removed three videos with errors in procedures. @DoomMeister

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TechyRodd
Here is the procedure for calibrating the ST-10/10+ Controller. This should only be done after ensuring that the potentiometers on the sticks and camera tilt and rate control sliders are clean and not physically loose or damaged. If the controls are clean and undamaged and the hardware monitor indicates there is a problem this procedure could cure the problem. Thanks goes to @WTFDproject for putting this into pdf form so it is cross platform compatible.

Attachments

• ST10(+) FCB Calibration R5.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
Installing the GUI and connecting to the Q500.
This is an older video and references to the firmware version can be ignored.

Reactions: captdaveh
After a factory reset of my Q500 4k and the complete re-calibration, the commands of the right joystick remained turned by 90 ° when I fly in SMART mode. I have repeated twice, in a very accurate way, the procedure to calibrate (accellerometer and compass) using the GUI software but with negative results. How may I solve this problem??

Do the sticks work normally in Angle mode?

Smart mode is the same as "Headless" mode. Moving the stick to the right always moves the aircraft to your right regardless of where the nose is pointed.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Yes. In Angle mode it works perfectly but when I switch on Smart, If I push the right stick forward, the drone move right, if move the stick right the drone move behind. If I push the stick behind, the drone doesn't move!!! I'm becoming crazy!!!
The Return home seems work properly but I have not tested till the ground because I'm afraid to crash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval